AF 5 days late, would you expect a strong BFP?

wantthatbump

Reaction score
Morning all, AF is 5 days late, 2 digis said pregnant one in between said not pregnant, dye test lines are either soooo faint or not there at all...I'm trying to hold out and test on Sunday a full week late. My question to you ladies is would you expect a nice dark bfp by now?

my tests only started getting dark yesterday week late had my faint bfp on last friday 2 days late for af. if you have had a digi say pregnant id say you are defo pregnant. x

Congrats on your bfp! It might still get darker, it all depends on when the egg implanted and how much Hcg is in your system. I didn't even get a bfp with my first ds until a week after af was due. Don't worry, a positive is a positive! Hope you have a h&h 9 months!

congratulations on your bfp!!!

A positive on a digi is usually one you cant argue with.
Could you post a picture perhaps?

It's the fluctuation between pos and neg that's getting me down and confusing me, I'm using fmu most of the time and the tests are all 50miu or under. I have a pic of on of the positive digis on my iPhone, I can upload when I get to work. I just thought that once you got a bfp it would get stronger! x

you can get false negatives but its very rare that you get false positives especially on a digi congratulaions you've defo got your BFP

i was just reading peeonastick.com it ays that tests dont nessesarily get darker as 2 tests in the same box could be different strengths or contain different amount of inks, so tests shouldnt always get darker

Thank you ladies you've made me feel much more positive (excuse the pun!) about this, we had an early miscarriage last cycle so paranoid is my middle name! x

Congrats! :flower: Everyone is different, so if you can afford it, keep testing for the next few days (or better yet, go in for a blood test).

This past cycle I got pregnant and some of my tests started showing up lighter. I panicked because the last time I got pregnant my tests were very pale at 18DPO and I began to bleed a few days after. It ended up being a chemical. So I think it can work both ways- sometimes the lighter tests means nothing, and sometimes they are indicative of a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->