AF 9 Days late but BFN? :(

So I took another test at 10-11 days late, and another BFN. My symptoms are still here, except know now I have worse breast soreness and weird painful witches in my abdomen. I also notice I've been crankier. Anyway, I called the local health clinic and the lady told me I should wait another 7-10 days and test again with another HPT and if there's still a BFN then to come in for a blood test. She said she's had quite a few women who test negative fir weeks. She sounded like it was more normal. How are you ladies doing? Any tests results?

Really? So this would be normal? Because I am now 8 days late, symptoms increasing etc... desperately don't want to give up hope yet my doctor did a urine test and it was negative - said there is no chance I would be because typically 1 week after ovulation the hcg hormone could come up negative, 2 weeks after O it might come up negative, but 3 weeks after O (which I should be now) the hormone should definately be there and I'm coming up neg so he said I'm not :( Really don't want to give up hope yet though cos the witch still hasnt come!

I am 9/11 days late too with a neg test at 3/5 days late, this waiting game is simply driving me crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->