AF 9 days late

ZandersMommy

Reaction score
Its very strange that Ive gone a full 9 days aftet AF was a due and NO AF! The only time this has ever happened before is when I was pregnant with my son. The last test I took was negative but yet Im still confused. I have symptoms that could scream pregnant and someone but im not getting any answers. Either way, I wish either AF would show or I finally get a positive!!! Any other ladies in the same spot as me? :shrug:

Me! But only 2 or 3 days late. Never happened before though and bfn yesterday. I've been googling and searching and unfortunately it seems most common that af turns up in the end when having bfns after it late. So I'm not getting my hopes up. Hope you get your bfp though!

I had this happen before just was an off cycle hope it ends well for u

Yeah that seems to be the most common outcome. Oh well!

At this point I just want SOMETHING to happen. Give me a positive or bring on the witch. Havent tested in a few days and im now 11 days late. So frustrating. Any type of answer would be nice lol. Ive never been this late before...off cycle or not. I just hope nothing more serious is going on. If i reach two weeks and no AF then is go see the doctor.

i remember this happened to me. i have clockwork 28 day cycles but for some reason this one particular time i not only had a late period, i also had what seemed like implantation spotting an exact week before my period was due. all my tests came back negative. ofcourse, af had to be mean and trick me into thinking i was pregnant that cycle. af came a couple of days late!

Loving the encouragement here ladies lol. Its day 12 and still no sign of AF. Not wanting to take anymore tests til im 2 weeks late. At that point ill then go to the doctor and have a thorough check done.

I got a bfp! Trying not to get too excited though!

You should get a blood test done, it's not normal to have a period that late, I think you will get a positive pregnancy result sometime soon x

This happened to me this time last year. I was convinced I was pregnant, I felt exactly the same as with #1 but we weren't trying for #2 yet. In the end I got a bfn and my cycle was 48 days.

But!! My friend had the same thing happen the same month and she was actually pregnant, it came up when she had a bloody test. U think I had a sympathy pregnancy or something

Loving the encouragement here ladies lol. Its day 12 and still no sign of AF. Not wanting to take anymore tests til im 2 weeks late. At that point ill then go to the doctor and have a thorough check done.

How did u get on hun?? Xx🌠

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->