AF a day late..

stellababy

Reaction score
why do i find myself hoping to randomly get pregnant when this is not a good time yet... whats wrong with me.

I do this all the time! I think it's because motherhood is such a strong desire and we know we'd try make it work if LO was a surprise.

Easier said than done - but maybe take a test to put your mind at rest?

xxx

I agree, it's a strong desire to have a LO and it presents itself in this way. I have had many months in the past couple years where I am convinced I am pregnant, even though it either wasn't possible (On BCP, not BDing at the right time), nor the right time for us.

I think part of it is that there's some aspect to a 'surprise' baby that's novel to me now that I'm married. I don't mean to get too deep here but it's almost like a surprise baby would be a sign from the universe, or a product of our love, or something cheesy like that. :)

I think everyone who is "patiently" waiting secretly does this every month hehe. Imagine what we'll all be like when we're actually ttc :lol:

Yeah I'm the same hahaha
I've taken pregnancy tests in the past even when I know it's impossible lol

i can relate!! one day late and a little nausea and im peeing on a stick! lol i def drive myself crazy at times

I was like that for my 1st. I knew I shouldn't be trying. We were a couple only about 1 year, not living together yet, in fact not even in the same country yet but I was purposely not too careful with birth control and I got pregnant.

We really do make the situation work even when it's not ideal and I didn't have a moment of regret!! Regret and being able to acknowledge that there would've been an easier time are two different things though. I didn't see my husband for 1 year because I got pregnant before we started the immigration process. He met our daughter when she was 6 months old. I could've had an easier time if I stayed with him during the immigration process and got pregnant when we came back to Canada. But I feel like everything is as it should be despite that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->