AF after Lap & Dye

Discussion in 'Long Term Trying To Conceive' started by jaygee, Apr 9, 2009.

1. jaygee

jaygee TTC #1 since Feb 08

I had a lap & dye in the middle of February during which they found and removed a small amount of Endo - I was due to ovulate shortly after the op and expected it might be delayed a bit but now its over 6 weeks since the op and I still haven't ovulated - just wondered if anyone else had experienced similar problems ?

2. Brambletess

Brambletess Well-Known Member

No but my periods have been different since the lap and Dye, starting a lot slower then before and with more clots. If you ovulate regularly might be worth speaking to the doctor about it but it may just be you have missed a month and will ovulate in two weeks. Hopefully things will get back to normal again soon.

3. Muffin7

Muffin7 Member

Hey, i had my lap and dye on the 18th of february and i was pretty sure i ov'd last month but due to it been not long after op we avoided bd'ng in order to give my body chance to settle down. Unfortunately i'm fairly certain i haven't ov'd this month and so i'm starting to question if i did last month. I empathise with you, it's all very confusing. Best of luck and i hope you have more success next cycle :hug:

https://tt.lilypie.com/QmKFp1/.png