Af after miscarriage?

Shorty88

Mama to 3 beautiful children x
Reaction score
Hi ladies,
Just wondering is it common for af to be late after a miscarriage.. I'm normally clock work nearly down to the same hour every month. I miscarried at just under 5 weeks on the 4th of Dec I was expecting af to come yesterday but no sign, I am so nauseous and boobs are sore but I defo couldn't be pregnant as I only dtd twice this month so very unlikely I caught it.

Going to wait another week and if no sign I'll test but is it common to be late?

Just to add I had a d and c on the 17th of Aug after a loss at 10 weeks and I got af like clock work 28 days

Last edited:
Hi ladies,
Just wondering is it common for af to be late after a miscarriage.. I'm normally clock work nearly down to the same hour every month. I miscarried at just under 5 weeks on the 4th of Dec I was expecting af to come yesterday but no sign, I am so nauseous and boobs are sore but I defo couldn't be pregnant as I only dtd twice this month so very unlikely I caught it.

Going to wait another week and if no sign I'll test but is it common to be late?

Just to add I had a d and c on the 17th of Aug after a loss at 10 weeks and I got af like clock work 28 days

Hey Shorty yes totally possible! Although I would be double checking for BFP since your period after your 10 week mc in August can back right away... strange! But our bodies can handle everything differently so I wouldn’t be too worried! Thinking of you!!

I can only tell you from personal experience, and that is after both my miscarriages my period was unchanged.

I think either is possible. Yes your period could be delayed but i think equally you could definitely be pregnant. FXd for you!!!! Take a test to find out for sure :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->