• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

AF and bfeeding

sam#3

Lactivist & Intactivist
Reaction score
Who is bfeeding and having AF?

When did you get AF back?

Harry is nearly 5 moths old and im still giving him 5/6 feeds in 24 hours and no af for me yet, i never thought i would actually want it to return!!

TIA x

Casen nursed exclusivly (minus solids) until 7mo then had some formula and breastmilk until 11mo, I didn't get it until he was 11mo

Hayden exclusively nursed until 18mo but at 15mo he was eating alot and drinking some water and rice milk so he cut himself back to 1-2 feeds a day and I got it back then

Still nothing for me. Poppy is on 3 meals a day but hasn't cut back on b/fs yet x

Nothing here either. Can't say I'm that bothered to be honest!

I really wanted mine back after a few months too! I had my first one when Sam was 7 months x

No sign here either and we are weaning too....

Got my first one last friday...very short and very light though. (We are thinking about trying for number 2 though so pleased she has arrived!)

No sign for me either. Im pretty sure that it had come back by now with Benn. I love it no more lady pains for now lol.

Ok AF I'm guessing that means period?? sorry for being stupid but what does AF stand for exactly?? and is there a connection with breastfeeding and having irregular periods? thanks ladies x

I am fully breastfeeding (Feeding every 2 to 3 hours still) Mine returned at exactly 28 days after having Emie. I have just started my second like clockwork - started at exactly 28 days after my last! Not fair! :hissy:

No sign here! Still feeding as often as he was, but starting to wean so we'll wait and see...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"