AF and BFP ! Decidual bleeding ? any advice ?

Sorry I can't bring you all good news... HCG was <2

Looks like I've had an :angel:

It was what I was expecting xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hey hun so sorry to hear ur news i had same thing in fact the exact same thing happen to me this month, iv had 2 chemicals in a year and god wish i hadnt of tested as id have never known, keep chin up hunny good thing is u know now u CAN get :bfp: xxxxx

Thanks, I agree with you... I would not test again before AF is late. I think I had a chemical last month too but no BFP and I didn't think about it for too long, now I know for sure I had a chemical this month, part of me wishes I hadn't tested. I've never had a mc (that I've known of) so I'm finding it hard to know how to feel, especially with a chemical being so early. I feel like if I told anyone I mc at 4 weeks they would think it was quite trivial but if I said 8weeks they would be more sympathetic ? I might be wrong though. I suppose as I'm not telling anyone other than my OH and my boss (was off sick last 2 days) it won't really matter. The other thing is... if I have had 2 chemicals in 2 months I'm concerned that, for some reason, my body is rejecting the embyro (or whatever it's called early on) and it will keep happening. This would be my 1st pregnancy with my OH, perhaps we're not compatable ? we're both parents already so no fertility problems. Just my stupid womb / hormones :( I have now started taking B6 though to increase progesterone and hopfully make a stickier womb lining :) I hope you get your BFP soon hun, thanks for the message :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh nqs i am sooooo sorry for you.:cry: i was really hoping it would be good news. lots of :hugs: and message if you need to talk. when you are ready if i still have no BFP then we can cycle together!

i hope you remember that your little :angel: is still with you!!

Thank you lilfrog... I'm a great believer in 'what will be will be' and 'everything happens for a reason'. I won't forget my :angel: but I will try to move on. I have a beautiful daughter and my OH has 4 lovely children so I'm not short of people to 'mother'. I count my blessings every day. I feel for those who are LTTTC or who are unable to have any children. We have 5 happy, healthy children so I am focusing on that right now, though it still hurts and I still yearn to hold another baby in my arms. He didn't answer my prayers this time but I'm leaving everything in God's hands. Meanwhile... I will be having a drink or 10 over Christmas (it's my fertile period lol) and enjoying some lovely family-time with the kids. I will still be around to read everyone's threads... I'm waiting on a few BFP's from you all !!! Thank you all so much for your kind words and support. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

TONS of :dust: to everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

you are more than welcome hun! and if something doesnt change soon i will take the BFN as the truth and have a few drinks myself!! :haha: i have 2 children as well already and know the feeling of wanting to have another one to hold.. btw christmas is my expected o day!! maybe that will be our christmas presents... a BF~sticky~P for the new year!! lol :happydance:

I believe I have had decidual bleeding. I know that more then likely I had a period, that was somewhat irregular for me. But my plan is to test and test and test until my positive and just to cover my bases, baby dance.

I know that I will know for sure, when I get that positive and go in for that ultrasound. Though they may not show up easily due to a possible tilted uterus because of c-section.

Cryptic Pregnancy is also something that I read about today.There apparently is a study that I need to find that states that 1 in 450 pregnant women will not know until they are 20 weeks along, and 1 in 2500 women will not know until they are in labor.

As unbelievable as it may sound I believe it. Hormones do crazy things and there are many things we still do not understand about the female body.

The only question that remains is whether their stories will be my story. I sure hope that if I am, I find out sooner then what I've read. I really want to have the proper prenatal care, and I want a repeat c-section.

I believe I have had decidual bleeding. I know that more then likely I had a period, that was somewhat irregular for me. But my plan is to test and test and test until my positive and just to cover my bases, baby dance.

I know that I will know for sure, when I get that positive and go in for that ultrasound. Though they may not show up easily due to a possible tilted uterus because of c-section.

Cryptic Pregnancy is also something that I read about today.There apparently is a study that I need to find that states that 1 in 450 pregnant women will not know until they are 20 weeks along, and 1 in 2500 women will not know until they are in labor.

As unbelievable as it may sound I believe it. Hormones do crazy things and there are many things we still do not understand about the female body.

The only question that remains is whether their stories will be my story. I sure hope that if I am, I find out sooner then what I've read. I really want to have the proper prenatal care, and I want a repeat c-section.

And just to add, I wanted to say my heartfelt condolences at your loss, though years ago, it still doesn't make it any less sad. I too had an angel baby on December 31 2012.

I hope you have had your Rainbow baby by now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->