AF and Moving Forward?

Bluemoonlight

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

I wondered if some of you would like to share how you recover/get to feeling better/move on when you see AF and know that the month didn’t go your way. How long do you usually feel down for, if at all? Is there anything specific that helps you feel better?
<3

I'm very depressed the entire week I get my AF when ttc. Usually this goes away immediately after I stop bleeding and peeing on opks gives me something to do until the day comes to :sex:

I usually have a glass of wine and then look up the due date it we caught this cycle. I don't usually feel down after the first two or three days.

Wine and ice cream ( not at the same time lol ) get me through AF. Usually once I'm done bleeding I am able to occupy my thoughts with timing/planning for my next O. I don't stock up on OPKS so I make a production out of going to the store and picking some up and getting whatever new "miracle" herb or vitamins I want to try for the new cycle.

Most importantly, I give the hubs a fair warning that I'm going to be a hot mess!

I definitely get disappointed, but it quickly goes back to me just being my irritable regular grumpy AF self haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->