AF and rising BBT?

hendersoca

Reaction score
I am lost. I have been taking my BBT for a little over one cycle now. My BBT rose above my coverline after ovulation, it dropped on the first day of AF then rose back up above my coverline. I am 3 day past the last day of my period and my temp is still on the rise?? anyone have any answers for this?

It is hard to know what a "normal"cycle will look like because you have just started charting but I do know our bodies can be strange.
First of all I would say take a pregnancy test to make sure you are not pregnant, I have heard stories of people think ing they had their period but it was just a bleed. Rue that option out first, but then I would say keep charting and see what happens.
I have very irratic temps during and right after my period, but then I still have a surge when I ovulate and it is pretty easy to see it on my chart.

Also, if Ihave been drinking red wine the night before my tempis always much higher, if I am sleeping in warmer pj's to bed its gets higher or if i have a cold or something that my body is fighting it's higher too.

Sorry thats not really an answer, but keep charting and see what happens!

I am lost. I have been taking my BBT for a little over one cycle now. My BBT rose above my coverline after ovulation, it dropped on the first day of AF then rose back up above my coverline. I am 3 day past the last day of my period and my temp is still on the rise?? anyone have any answers for this?

My temps aways rise on the 3/4 day of AF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->