af at 8 dpo? seriously

smallbean

Reaction score
I O on day 26, since 5dpo I have had bad cramp, I have never had period cramps so there's me thinking oh this is new, this is promising. Today at 8dpo I go to the toilet and there blood from wiping. I didn't realise you could get af at 8dpo, may sound stupid but I thought it was between 10-14 dpo. Thanks for listening to my rant :(

That is soon! Was it heavy bleeding? Could it be implantation? If not you might want to speak to a Dr about having a short luteal phase.
When do you usually get AF?

AF started for me at 8dpo 2 cycles ago and I was absolutely gutted. At first, I thought it might be IB, but broke down in tears when I realized it wasn't. I'm so sorry if you're going through the same thing. I went on to have a 10 day LP the next cycle, and this current one is shaping up to be at least 10 if not 11! Keep up hope. It's not one cycle that matters, but the overall pattern. Big hugs and all the best to you!

Usually there 31 days and O is day 17. Last month was 26 days long this one was 31 days but I O late on day 26. Got up this morning and it's not as heavy as usual but temp has completely dropped and it's more than spotting. I'm hoping this month is better. I just can't believe it. What chance have a got starting af at 8 dpo, it's ridiculous. Sorry for ranting I'm just mad lol but usually lp is 14 days xx

Just realised I put i o on day 26 which is wrong it was day 23 but it was definitely 8dpo when I noticed blood

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->