AF but Still Pregnant

StarryEyed88

Reaction score
Hi Lovely Ladies,

Just wondering who if you have thought they were not pregnant, got their AF and it turned out you were?

Need to take a test but I've had my AF but now I'm feeling nauseous. The thought of eating breakfast sickens me. I've been having hot flushes and I'm incredibly tired

Any thoughts?

Posted in TTC too.

Hi Lovely Ladies,

Just wondering who if you have thought they were not pregnant, got their AF and it turned out you were?

Need to take a test but I've had my AF but now I'm feeling nauseous. The thought of eating breakfast sickens me. I've been having hot flushes and I'm incredibly tired

Any thoughts?

Posted in TTC too.
u never know. Some women have had a period throughout their whole pregnancy and didn't find outbreak were pregnant until much later. Since u are ttc, u might be able to catch it early on than the others. Gl

my niece who was just 16 at the time had period-like bleeding for the first 4 months of her pregnancy. i didnt have bleeding what so ever though. it could be a cyst or something that ruptured if there is a pregnancy. im not certain at all but she did have a healthy baby girl. a good doctor can give more reliable information than i can with their experience with all sorts of things coming and going in their office

In September, I thought for sure I was pregnant, I missed my period, and it was like 4 days after I took a test and it was negative. On exactly a week after I was supposed to get my period, I got it. And two weeks later I got my BFP, turns out I was pregnant when I had my "period" which I'm wondering if it was just implantation bleeding as it was weird.

In September, I thought for sure I was pregnant, I missed my period, and it was like 4 days after I took a test and it was negative. On exactly a week after I was supposed to get my period, I got it. And two weeks later I got my BFP, turns out I was pregnant when I had my "period" which I'm wondering if it was just implantation bleeding as it was weird.

Was it like a normal period or lighter?

Thanks for all your input ladies. Still having symptoms. Biggest is nausea at the moment and bloating.

You'll only know if you do a test, until then you are just speculating for no reason.

Why haven't you tested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->