AF comes tomorrow but no sign!

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
She's suppose to come tomorrow! But no spotting or PMS yet... Hoping she'll stay away!!!!

Signs: bloating, cramps, darker and bigger areolas, irritability

Praying I get a :bfp:!

Yesterday very very irritable and tired... Woke up the next morning with a running nose... Temp is still high even though it's close to AF showing up... Crossing my fingers!!!'

Running nose has stopped now got a mild sore throat. Went to the loo and saw brown discharge.. Maybe this is the beginning of AF...

My AF is due today too, sending you tonnes of good luck that she doesn't show xx

Yay! Hoping she both doesn't show up. Started having AF cramps and I was thinking oh well she's here but didn't even see anything when I went to the loo...

Sending :dust: for both of us!!!!

(((Hugs)))

I hope she stays away and that it's implantation bleeding. x

Well it's stopped! Just clear cm tinted with light brown....

Hoping she stays away!!!!! :witch::gun::gun:

Thank you! Having sharp cramps and feeling "wet" but no sign of her! Just clear discharge....

:dust::dust:

I too am having cramps but been having them since 9DPO.. what the hell is going on??!?!?! xx

Hope it's our :bfp:!!!!

Just got creamy cm that's all!

Pinching like cramps off and on... No red!!!

I will be updating!!! Can't test until next week anyway... Just hope I see no red until then!!!!

Had one little spek of red and now light brown discharge... Guess I should know if red shows up tomorrow.. Wish she would come now if she's gonna come!

I hope you don't mind me jumping in. I'm in the same boat! Af due today and had some watery brown discharge and praying sooo hard the witch don't show. I'm very scared! I have light cramping, sore nipples and had sore throat off and on and stuffy nose too. The scary thing is I usually spot before af. The cramps feel different than normal af type cramps. I'm 14 dpo today, tested yesterday evening and bfn.
Wishing you luck that af don't show!!!

Oh wow!!!!! We're having the same symptoms!!!! I usually spot before AF comes also! I've been having metallic taste in mouth, sore nipples, pinching like cramps in stomach, bloated, woke up this morning with a runny nose and mild sore throat..

Hope we get our :bfp:!!!!

My period is due today! I'm afraid I'm gonna wake up to red!!!

I get scared to even go to the bathroom! LOl! I'm very tired today too, but I had trouble sleeping last night. I have a "wet feeling", and it makes me so nervous. I'm just going to think it as af is here and if I get a positive, then it will be that much better, and I'll still be kind of prepared for af and not surprised. Every time I wipe, if its clear I'm saying "Whew", if its spotting I'm saying "dammit!" LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->