Af coming, but no symptoms

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by AustralianPie, Jun 1, 2013.

1. AustralianPie

AustralianPie Active Member

My AF is due tomorrow, I've had very little to no cm the past three days. Yesterday my breast were tender to touch, and strangely I had what felt like dry retching, like wanting to vomit, but not retching and not vomitting - but no nausea. I've never had this before.

I've had no cramps, I've no spotting to indicate af is coming ( last cycle, I had spotting in the afternoon then full flow the next day for 5.5 days )

So I've still got a few hours up my sleeve for spotting to come.

I'm starting to get mild cramps in my lower back ( but this could be the way I'm sitting at work - very very ergonomical ) and my breast are tender to touch. Are these generally AF symptoms or preg ? I had my first proper AF last month that last 5 days, cramps but breasts weren't tender. And I was very very teary last cycle.

I'll hold out a few days before I test, and have a blood test in 2-3 days time to get my thyroid check anyway, so that will tell me for sure if i am pregnant or not.

But i just want to know if any other ladies have experience something similar and got a BFP?
    So no symptoms of af coming and no symptoms of being pregnant also ?

Quick History:
    22 this year, 5 year old DS, implanon in for 3 years, replaced 2 years ago, came out in March this year, No period in April, First Period in May ( So body got back on track fairly quickly ) And Now up to June. ( So implanon taken out 2 months ago )

2. Literati_Love

Literati_Love Well-Known Member

I can't say I know if your symptoms are AF or pregnancy, but I just wanted to say that I am having the exact same thing as you with wanting to gag/dry retch but not being nauseous at all! It's very weird. I hope it's a sign for both of us! =P