AF Confusion?

meandthemoon

Reaction score
Hey guys!

Hubby and I have been somewhere between NTNP and TTC since April 2013. This month my period has been really screwy and I'm sort of unsure as to what in the heck is going on. I had my last cycle starting on 02/26/2014 and I was due for another on 03/26/2014. I "started" late on 03/27 which was really about 1/2 a regular tampon's worth of AF (maybe not even that) -- and then NOTHING. Last night I had a little bit of spotting, but not enough to make a dent in a small tampon.

I don't know when I O'd since I didn't temp or do any OPK's this cycle. I took a test ~ 3 days before my missed period since I've felt really weird this cycle in general. It was negative. Then I took another on the 29th which was negative as well. :p They were clearblue digitals.

I'm going to stop by the store on my way home from work in ~30 mins and grab a 99 cent cheapie if they have it, since I know they're the most reliable - or a First Response. Just depends on what the store has.

My period is light on occasion, but never like this :p

Are ur AF s usually regular every month? I read that some girls don't get a bfp until weeks after missed period. You could go to the doc to get a blood test done. It could be ib. So there wouldnt be enough hcg to show positive yet.

It's usually regular. Went to the doctor for something else today and they did a urine test. She said she couldn't tell if it was.negative or positive and that I need to retest tomorrow with FMU.

Oooooh well that could be a good sign. The hcg hormone doubles every 24 hours so it will be stronger in the a.m. I talked to a girl whom didn't get her bfp til she was 3 months pregnant!

Tests on April 3rd and 4th were negative and I figured that my cycle is just being screwy or something…

Then, today, my breasts have started hurting SO BAD and I have no idea what's going on >.>

I'm wondering if maybe I ovulated late and I'll end up getting a late positive. We'll see, I guess. :p

Oh that could be. Sore bb's great sign!!:dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->