AF cramping in early pregnancy??

lily2614

Reaction score
I am 3 weeks pregnant, just got my BFP today! I don't remember having cramping like this with my first son but its been awhile so I could have just forgot, buts period like cramping, no blood, no brown no nothing just cramping. I have never had any miscarriages so I don't know if cramping is normal for early pregnancy. It comes and goes.

Yes i had it. Felt exactly like AF cramps, thought I would start bleeding any second. Even walked around with a pad for a few days until it settled , just in case!

I'm 5 1/2 weeks in and yes, I've had cramps off and on. usually when I'm up and around working, it goes away... but laying down or being still, it "pings" in and feels much like I'm getting my period. Don't worry, the OB said it's pretty normal and should subside.

Yess i was gettin AF cramps every few days at first i was worried.but it happened over a few weeks so i put it down to my.body changing!!

Definitely normal. Congratulations on your BFP :)

I had cramps pretty much all day from 3 weeks to 5 weeks. It's just your uterus preparing to make room for that baby, don't worry unless you start to spot or bleed.

I was the same. I was sure I was going to come on any time cos it felt exactly the same as AF. I also wore a pad for a while sure that AF would visit again. Congratulations!!

I had terrible cramping during this time. I thought it was my period coming - nope, it was a baby coming! Cramping is perfectly normal! Congratulations!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->