AF cramps 7dpo...now gone...

jenmcn1

Expecting baby #4:)
Reaction score
So I've been having symptoms since I O, fatigue, stuffy nose, frequent urination, twinges, back ache, sore bb's, bloated...and yesterday I was having major AF cramps and lower back ache. Well the AF cramps are gone now...I'm still having all the other symptoms...but thinking I may be out this cycle? :shrug:
Although I'm not due for AF till Oct 2nd.
hmmmmm...any thoughts ladies?

Symptoms come and go for me. The month is different as each day I have some sort of cramping but it does come and go throughout the day. I wouldn't say you are out...

Thank you:) I just read an article that sometimes you get AF cramping around implantation and then it disappears for a while until twinges and bloating starts ... the article also said that if it's continual AF cramping, that it's likely just AF...I don't know how much I agree with this article. I'm trying to find it again, to link it. hmmm I'm not holding onto much hope at the moment though...it would be the shock of a lifetime if I WAS pregnant...didn't really try

Yeah it's best to take those articles with a grain of salt. Every woman is different and there are so many varying opinions on EVERYTHING! LOL

The cramps I have been experiencing are very mild and dull cramping that is not normal for me, even for AF. However they have gotten a bit more noticeable and sometimes uncomfortable but they are still not what I normally experience a few days before AF. A lot of times the cramps I get before AF are one sided and then gradually go toward the middle. None of my cramps so far have done that.

I'm due for AF on 10/1...so I'll wait with you! :thumbup:

I got my postive today. I had these cramps aswell. No idea what dpo I was tho as no period in 3 months x

Im getting af like cramps tonight, thinking im out too. Even with new symptoms I just dont rate my chances :( Mine also come and go. Im testing 1/10 too if no af.
Fx for everyone x

Thank you:) I just read an article that sometimes you get AF cramping around implantation and then it disappears for a while until twinges and bloating starts ... the article also said that if it's continual AF cramping, that it's likely just AF...I don't know how much I agree with this article. I'm trying to find it again, to link it. hmmm I'm not holding onto much hope at the moment though...it would be the shock of a lifetime if I WAS pregnant...didn't really try

Mine did the same thing!!! I had tons of bloating and cramping on what I am thinking was 6/7dpo then 8dpo it was waaaay less but all of a sudden the fatigue and waves of nausea (barely at all though)...now that I am 10dpo I felt a few cramps here and there today and I'm definitely preggo! ;) Crazy tester me. I know. :winkwink: Seriously, we have had some pretty similar symptoms goin on...I have HIGH HOPES for you!!! :hugs:

Mine did the same thing!!! I had tons of bloating and cramping on what I am thinking was 6/7dpo then 8dpo it was waaaay less but all of a sudden the fatigue and waves of nausea (barely at all though)...now that I am 10dpo I felt a few cramps here and there today and I'm definitely preggo! ;) Crazy tester me. I know. :winkwink: Seriously, we have had some pretty similar symptoms goin on...I have HIGH HOPES for you!!! :hugs:

Thanks Kelly_11! I keep getting twinges and other symptoms now. Trying not to get my hopes up. I just finished nursing my daughter 3 weeks ago so my hormones are crazy...so I would be very surprised if I was pregnant. Although we dtd at ovulation. So theres still a chance. I'm going to pick up a couple EPT's this morning after I drop my son off at school....although I think 9dpo might be too early?! I don't know. lol. hmmmm

....and since last night...I've had very mild nausea and high temps. Although getting nausea is early for me. I usually don't get that until 5-6 weeks preggers. hmmm

How are you ladies doing?!! Hoping this is our month ladies!!!

Hi, I'm still having mild cramping that comes and goes. I felt really hot this morning, even my husband thought I had a fever. I checked and I didn't but I wonder if it's a sign? I don't temp so I dont know whats normal for me. I sleep with a fan on me all night so not sure why I felt so dang hot!

I'm having the same symptoms and I'm sooo anxious to test!! Yesterday, I knew I was dead ass wrong by testing with late afternoon urine at 10 dpo but I just couldn't help myself, lol...of course I got a glaring BFN!!!

With my first pregnancy, I had no symptoms except a missed period. With my second, I knew I was pregnant when I did not get the usual sore breasts before AF...no other symptoms at all.

Since I had my baby last year, I no longer get sore breasts before AF but this month, my nips and breasts have been sore on and off for the past week. So that as well as all the cramping, tightness and back pain def have me a little curious. Usually before AF is due I only get bloated, not this time.

We weren't trying at all considering our baby's 1st birthday is today BUT...we would be very excited if I was!!! AF is due on Monday so hopefully she stays away!!

Really hoping that everyone gets their BFP this month!!

So I'm really new to this. Not sure what everything means but I'm assuming dpo (days after ovulation) if so I'm day two of positive ovulation, I'm really excited bc we thought I didn't ouvlate but I do. So now I'm in the waiting game to test. AF is due Oct 11, so hopes to yes Femara worked this month for me, and it's my first time using in, I was on clomid before and had bad side effects.

So I'm really new to this. Not sure what everything means but I'm assuming dpo (days after ovulation) if so I'm day two of positive ovulation, I'm really excited bc we thought I didn't ouvlate but I do. So now I'm in the waiting game to test. AF is due Oct 11, so hopes to yes Femara worked this month for me, and it's my first time using in, I was on clomid before and had bad side effects.

Also I was have cramps day of ovulation and these two days after, is that normal have cramps? It's not like AF cramps, bc my AF cramps are horrible these are very mild.

Ok so I just tested, and got BFN of course! However I swear I see the faintest of lines....wondering if my eyes are playing a trick on me. Ugh. I'm going to wait until Monday to test again....I'm 9dpo today. Ahhhhh the wait!!

Ok so I just tested, and got BFN of course! However I swear I see the faintest of lines....wondering if my eyes are playing a trick on me. Ugh. I'm going to wait until Monday to test again....I'm 9dpo today. Ahhhhh the wait!!

Are you able to post a pic?

Also I was have cramps day of ovulation and these two days after, is that normal have cramps? It's not like AF cramps, bc my AF cramps are horrible these are very mild.

Yes, cramping around the time of ovulation is normal and quite common. :thumbup:

So here is my test...looks different IRL....I guess I'll have to wait another few days and test again;)

Attachments

• Kelowna-20130927-02868.jpg
    Kelowna-20130927-02868.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 26

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583