Af cramps at 5dpo?

iwantababynow

Reaction score
Has anyone here got really strong af type cramps after ovulation? and been pregnant I'm 4 5 at the most dpo and I keep getting quite strong af type cramps in my belly and back, anyone had this and been pregnant?

I had this and was pregnant a little later than 5dpo. Maybe 7? Hope it's a BFP for you!

I actually did last month, but it ended up being nothing. From what I understand the progesterone increase right after ovulation can make you cramp and stuff. I really thought I was going to get a bfp but af came 2 days early. Hopefully its a sign though. I have read where tons of people got it pretty early and most were pregnant. I also had pretty strong cramps in my previous pregnancies. I too am 4dpo and don't have a single thing going on.

I have the last couple of days. I am 6DPO today. I have had a few twinges and some lower cramping. I am also hoping its a positive sign but I seem to think I had this a previous month so not feeling extremely optimistic about it :(

Me! TTC no2 & def didn't get this last time, cramps are making it very hard to forget about the waiting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->