AF cramps

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by tl682, Jan 30, 2011.

1. tl682

tl682 Well-Known Member

Have big time AF cramps, and she's due tomorrow... Does that mean I'm out??

2. LuckyInLove09

LuckyInLove09 Expecting our little girl

It could go either way.I've heard a lot of girls who got their BFP's say that they had those cramps and were sure that AF was coming, but then AF never showed and they got their BFP. So, cramping can be a symptom in early pregnancy or it could be AF. I just hate how so many symptoms could go either way.

Good luck hun! :hugs:

3. Indie

Indie Well-Known Member

Fingers crossed that it's not AF, and you have a BFP coming your way :)

4. Hopin&Prayin

I'm feeling the same way... I pray she stays away for both of us... FX'd for our :bpf:

I'm crossing everything It does'nt happen, i.e. meaning you know who shows up :(

5. embryo

embryo Guest

I had sore boobs,warm feeling ,cramps,salivation and fatigue when I had BFN's.:dohh:

6. DEEDEE2011

DEEDEE2011 Well-Known Member

I'm 11 days late and have had cramping for the last 3 weeks, doc appointment today but not holding much hope as i got a couple of BFN :( BEST OF LUCK

7. Risstron

Risstron Guest

I had the same thing. Major AF cramps before my BFP. You're only out when she shows. Good luck hun.

8. Hopin&Prayin

Thank you... I totally agree.. Some women don't get there :bfp: for a week.. maybe late implantation?? Tomorrow is the big day... No more cramps and no spotting.. Yay...
    Can't wait till tomorrow... even though I'm going to be with my OH tonight and get a fresh batch of swimmers... :haha: sorry, I'm just so excited... I have a good feeling about this... IF not I'm gonna keep tryin... Valentines Day baby is good too ;)