AF crap feeling DPO 9

Stephanie

Expecting #2
Reaction score
Hi been feeling a little strange for the past few days :cry:a slight pain in scar from myomectomy now today I am getting cramp like just going to get :witch:

Still have 5 days before :bfp: or :bfn: test.

Any one else had this feeling?????

Hi

I am 7DPO and been having crampy pains, almost like increased pressure in my lower abdomen. No idea what they are but not sure I've had them before.

When are you planning to test?
x

I have tested today but nothing.( I know I should not test that soon) But am DPO 14 on Tuesday so will test then. Also I am feeling so hot and body temp is going higher usually it stays 36.29 until I get AF but this month it is going up .......

Hiya
I am 9 DPO too in my 2nd TTC after a chem preg 3 months ago (accident!!)
I have some wierf symptoms which i have noted down,
2DPO 1 Big spot ( I never get any!!)
3DPO a coldsore!
4 DPO another Huge spot!!
5 DPO BB Pain behind nipples
6 DPO dizzy 'shudders'
7 DPO more spots!!!!
8 DPO metalic taste (in my mind?!!)
9 DPO BB feel huge

TMI: I do not feel that tired and have had very lotiony milky CM with no stickiness at all, getting more and more, CP not high but soft.

got 2 x :bfn: just now? Got 2 x expensive tests and took 1 cheapo and 1 expensive that i was meant to be saving!!!

What does anyone think? the only thing that i may not be imaqgining is the CM, how does it go in the 2WW?

Good luck to all

Hi

Wow well I have heard that the metalic taste is good sign:happydance:. I have not had that one.

not too sure about CM but mine has the same look as yours by the sounds of it.:happydance:

Like you I have done 2 tests but:bfn: at the mo. Can not wait to do the real test on tuesday. We hope it is :bfp:

Is your temp higher than normal? I have been charting for the past 3 months and every month the time of OV it goes up to 36.29 and stays there until :witch: then back down to normal. But this month it is higher than that and is now staying around 36.39. on tuesday it even went up to 36.49 and that was DPO 7.

I know I should not do another test but really want to so might do another one tomorrow.

Good luck to you girls hope its all going to be good for us:hug:

thanks steph!
I have not done temps or anything. The CM is a wierd one as i have not noticed this much. I am testing daily!! Just can help it!!!! AF due weds :( hopefully witch will stay away!!!!) Good luck!! nips look a little darker!!!

Hi, am new to this, been ttc only for a couple of months and been symptom spotting for the same amount of time. Although I have 2 kids (aged 8 and 3) I just don't remember any symptoms prior to finding out I was pregnant, other than tiredness, as they were both surprises!

I think af is on her way, am due on the 28/10, but I do have this awful taste in my mouth, the only way I can describe it is when you've had too much to drink the night before.

Jan x

I had that as well on tuesday im now 13po, I also got the same feeling 3 days after my O, also been getting a pinching sencation the right side which is a little more there to day which comes and goes. as well as soar bbs but saying that i get that when my af is due. was due yesterday but im gonna hold off till the weekend
steph

well I am 11 DPO and not really feeling it anymore :( dont think it will be this month, BB's feel normal, of course i have tested a BFN, maybe next month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->