AF days late but BFN, then got thick clear mucus- anyone in the same boat?

So I went to the doc last wednesday. I was given a TVU and they couldn't find a gestational sac, so they gave me a blood test and it showed up negative. AF finally showed up on its own on friday. I have to admit it was a relief compared to the uncertainty I've been feeling up til then. Of course, I also think it was pretty mean of my body to do that... I've never had a cycle last that long ever, and it would have to do that at a time that we're trying to get pregnant. :cry:

Anyway, new cycle, new hope!

Serenity, how did your ultrasound go?

I have good lining, and she measured 4 follicles which were 8mm, 11mm, 12mm, & 13mm. she said they grow at 2mm a day so I could have 2-3 expell on own when I O possibly all 4 . I'm nervous! but calm lol. she said they need to be 17mm for them to bust out those lil eggs I want . now just waiting on o time. opk is neg still. I'm due to o Wednesday

Hopeful cookie-- I got a very similar to period bleed when my af was due, I thought it was my period! lasted 6 days very light and watery, maybe there is hope?

Jazzylady-- It was EXACTLY like that, now I seem to have no cm though. It is pretty silly really, cm symptom spotting is tricky. But what you described is exactly what I had

I know this is a old post but this I what I am experiencing right now. But I am getting bfn I am cycle of 30-35 I am cd33 an can feel that my lining has not shed been having a light period for 2 days now!

Thanks for all your input, ladies!!

It's been a week and still no AF! :dohh: Yet I've tested a few times, and still BFN!! :( I'm around CD51 by now. I did test last friday and gotten a really faint line, but only after I'd left the test and gone back to it after bfast. Yesterday I did it again and same thing happened... no BFP in the given time but a faint line again after bfast (and it was very slightly darker than the first faint line), but both might've been evap lines, since they didn't come out right away. Waaah!!!! This is driving me insane. I tried a different brand this morning- BFN! (and this time, i didn't see any lines even after I'd left it for a while)

What has been getting me worried is the last few days, I've been getting menstrual cramps as well. I was positive AF had come yesterday, I felt the way I normally did on the first day of AF, and I'd felt a flow.... yet when I checked in the toilet, it was just yellowish discharge. Last night, I couldn't sleep as well because of the AF feeling and I was afraid to go to the toilet this morning, but when I finally had to go, again- no AF!!!

Smithersmiss- I am worried that it might have been an annovulatory cycle since I hadn't noticed any EWCM in the earlier weeks, but we were BD'ing a lot so that might've been why... I'm still hoping I did ovulate though and no AF is still giving me hope.

Serenity, how have you been doing? Have you been successful? :) Twins!! That would be awesome. I really hope this is your month as well!! Thanks so much for your insight. Hearing about all your BFN til your 7th week is what's keeping me sane for now... Please please please let this month be our month!

Hope AF stays away and BFP comes soon for us so I can go :happydance:

Please tell me if you were pregnant in this cycle. This's the first time
I'm late and BigFatNothing on 2 HPTs. :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back