AF didn't show today!!

mammag

Expecting a Rainbow
Reaction score
i'm only 9 dpo but have a short LP (9days), so i'm kind of excited!!! i did test but it was a :bfn: hopefully it is too early. just had one question, asked last night but no answer: this is my 2nd cycle after a m/c and my last cycle's LP was 11 days long. so i was wondering if there is any personal experience as to weather or not your cycle is normal after that first one after m/c or if the delayed LP is just another after affect. thankyou!!

Didn't want to read and run... I would think though that everyone would be different! lots of baby dust for you...

Hi Mamag
I'm sorry, I don't know the answer to your question, but didn't want to 'read and run'.
Good luck! I hope you get that :bfp: soon!
:dust:

Hi hun, I just wanted to say that I would be concerned if you LP is only 9 days. The cycle you had with 11 days sounded good. Its just that the shorter your LP then the harder it is for a bean to stick. Maybe you want to read this LPD and this thread on BnB BVits - LPD. Hope this helps but maybe the short Lp is due to the MC.

I just reread my post there and thought it was a little abrupt...sorry! But maybe the reason that AF hasn't shown is because you LP has already lengthened. I don't mean to scare you about the LP thing but if it is the case that its a little short try taking the B50s to see if that helps. But I do really hope this is your month.

:dust:

Hi there
From my experience, my easy to read dead on periods have been completely messed up following my m/c. They are kind of regular now, between 26 and 28 days but the symptoms of :witch: are all over the place. They are nothing like before my m/c. But there is of course hope for you. It maybe a little early.
Good luck
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"