AF due 03/23 - Anyone wanna join?

I'm 7 DPO today and no real symptoms except some tightness. Chart looks stellar but I am also on progesterone so I'm sure that has everything to do with it. I still 7 more days till I can test!

AF due on 23rd... I have a 26 day cycle tho so may be slightly different to some of you with which parts of our cycles we are in :)

I feel ... different.
What I'm experiencing I don't normally get.
So I'm like .. I want to test now!!! Ahh!

Had spotting tonight and now some cramps. Think its implantation. How soon can I test do you think?

I've got cramps too, tonight

But I've been having "symptoms" I've never experienced before for days ... So I'm confused lol.

Not sure when's best for you to test though, maybe wait until a couple days before missed AF or until you've missed it?

But I've been having "symptoms" I've never experienced before for days ... So I'm confused lol.

Not sure when's best for you to test though, maybe wait until a couple days before missed AF or until you've missed it?

When are you due for af? Have you had any spotting?

I am due around sat. Might try and test Wednesday. I never have cramps with AF so all of this is so strange.

When are you due for af? Have you had any spotting?

I am due around sat. Might try and test Wednesday. I never have cramps with AF so all of this is so strange.

On 23rd...
No spotting but I've got cramps tonight, last few days I've felt so nauseous, headaches, my boobs are painful and feel full and heavy, my nipples are horrendously sensitive. This has all been pretty much constant the last 4 days and I never suffer with ovulation pain or symptoms etc and the only period symptom I get are cramps.
So I'm very confused, but not due until 23rd. Hm.

I hope you're experiencing implanting and get your Bfp :)

Sounds like you are probably experiencing the same! Fingers crossed for both of us!

I'm out. AF showed her ugly face 6/7 days early.. :(

Good luck guys.

I'm due on the 25th.

Btw...I had pink spotting yesterday. This has never happened to me before...my cycles are usually on point. I think I'm going to start a thread on this....New here, I'm TTC actively 3 months now..

AF is due around 19/20 for me. This is my first month TTCso I'm not really sure what to expect. When would you ladies test?? I tested Monday and got BFN (11dpo). I'm very nauseous today (have not gotten sick) and have stabbing back pain ( which is normal pms for me).

Since you tested at 11dpo, I'd wait until af is due or even after it's late!

I'm due on the 25th.

Btw...I had pink spotting yesterday. This has never happened to me before...my cycles are usually on point. I think I'm going to start a thread on this....New here, I'm TTC actively 3 months now..

Spotting is usually a good sign of implantation. Heck, look at Niksmommy, she had spotting for several days and got her bfp!

10 DPO for me today. No real symptoms minus me waking up today and feeling like I was kicked in the chest. (breast pain) But I didn't really have symptoms with my ectopic either so a lack of symptoms might be a good sign. 4 more days till testing :)

AF is due for me on the 24th-ish....AF likes to show up on the day she pleases and not follow rules on cycle days....ugh....waiting is torture. I tested on what I think was 10 DPO and 11 DPO and both were :bfn:

AF due on 3/25. So far the only symptoms that stick out are itchy bbs, heartburn, fatigue and mood swings (mainly just easily irritated). The other day (5 dpo) I had a bad bout of insomnia and woke up pretty much every hour which is really weird for me. I had some very slight cramping today (possibly implantation?) but no spotting. Approx 8/9 dpo today. Have tested with no luck yet but it is still early!

The only thing worrying me is the fact that I am pretty dry in the CM department.

How is everyone else doing? Symptom spotting? Any similarities with mine? Baby Dust****

AF due on 3/25. So far the only symptoms that stick out are itchy bbs, heartburn, fatigue and mood swings (mainly just easily irritated). The other day (5 dpo) I had a bad bout of insomnia and woke up pretty much every hour which is really weird for me. I had some very slight cramping today (possibly implantation?) but no spotting. Approx 8/9 dpo today. Have tested with no luck yet but it is still early!

The only thing worrying me is the fact that I am pretty dry in the CM department.

How is everyone else doing? Symptom spotting? Any similarities with mine? Baby Dust****

You mention being dry worries you....why is that? I am wondering about CM in more detail with regards to pregnancy.

*TMI alert* I have been feeling pretty wet everyday since I have ovulated, not creamy white CM like most ppl seem to have, more just clear and thin. Today however I seem to be pretty dry, I'm supposed to get AF like on Tuesday-ish.

Can anyone talk more about CM....is it supposed to be a certain way if you're pregnant? Should it be creamy? clear? dry? wet?

I have read mostly on this site that as AF approaches (and you haven't conceived) then you stay pretty dry until maybe 1-2 days before. If you have conceived, the CM is supposed to increase throughout those days. I may be wrong but that is my interpretation of what I have read. Of course, we are all different and that may not be the case for everyone! I am new to TTC so someone with more experience please share!!

I'll join ! AF due 23rd or 24th !
Tested today but sadly was a BFN !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"