AF due 1/25, symptoms, implantation bleeding, BFN - confused!!

ergh

Reaction score
I ovulated on the 10th or 11th and am supposed to start AF tomorrow 1/25. On 1/21 (10 or 11dpo) in the evening I noticed a few spots of blood when I wiped, 1/22 spotted off and on throughout the day, and 1/23 nothing at all. It was red/orange in the beginning but turned to pink, brown, and some red after that. In total it wasn't even enough to fill one tampon. I have had no cramps and no AF symptoms (my face is even clear with no breakouts!!). I am always regular never spot or start earlier. I have taken pregnancy tests, most recently late this morning (not FMU). They have all turned out to be a BFN. I am so confused because I am having other symptoms as well. Other symptoms over the last two weeks have been odd constant cramping in my uterus but much, much lighter than AF cramps (almost feels like a constant pressure), appearance of blue veins on my chest, my breasts even feel different. . .almost squishier (which I know is weird but I don't know how else to describe it), sore nipples, lower back pain, a few times pinching and pulling in uterus, and extreme exhaustion the whole week after O. I would sleep almost 15 hours between sleeping and naps. Everything is telling me that I am pregnant but keep getting BFN. Is it just too early to test? I read that many tests won't show positive until at least a week after missed AF. Thank you for any help. This would be my first pregnancy so I am not really sure what is supposed to happen.

Before I keep reading, can you confirm your ovulation day? Ovulating 1/8 or 1/9 with af due tomorrow is a 17 day lp

It also can take time for you to get a positive. So if that spotting was implant typically 2-4 days and hpts will be positive, but I have read it taking up to 6 days later

Oops. . . I just realized I misread my tracker on my phone, sorry! It was the 10th or 11th. I'll update in my original post. My cycle is usually 31 days.

Gotcha. :) although 15 days still seems a touch long. But I am in the 12 day boat. Are you just using the tracker or do you temp or use opks?

You're not out until the witch shows

I am just using a tracker on my phone. I have not started temping or using opks. I will probably give it a week and test again. From what you said about testing it seems like it may have been too soon. Thanks for the quick responses!!!

Omg if you can wait a week you are a patient person lol. I was just going to say a couple days :). You could also grab a bbt thermometer and do some quick temps. Happy to fill you in if that's the road you choose

No sign of AF yet. Just a constant pressure in the area of my uterus. Not sure if I can make it a week might be testing in a few days if there is still no sign of AF

FXed! The bad influence in me says tear now haha

Tested on the 25th and BFN. No sign of AF yet. The veins in my chest have gotten more visible and are even showing up around my nipples. Lower back pain today and I've noticed increase in white cm. I'm going to give it a few more days and test this weekend if still no AF

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->