AF Due 1/30-2/1

tbaby2381

Reaction score
Anyone want to join me in the wait? DTD on 1/15 and 1/18. EWC 1/15, Lower right ab mild pain 1/16, cramps 1/18. Really hoping this is the month.. wouldn't mind going through the wait with some others. Right now having some minor cramps. AF due 2/1 I believe.

I'm in the same boat as you. This is my first cycle off of the pill and my af is due 2/1. We dtd 1/15,1/16,1/17 I had cramping yesterday. Hoping this cycle but I'm not 100% sure I ovulated

I'm due around the same time as you for AF...Believe I ovulated on the 18th or 19th. I'll join you for the wait ;)

Me!! AF is due 1/31. This is my second cycle TTC after BCP. This waiting is awful!

Hi all, I think I ovulated on 19th and due 3rd of Feb. We bd on 16th,18th and 19th fingers crossed for all. This is my first month off the pill and we are ttc#3

Me !!! I believe my AF is due 31st Jan.

Come off Bcp on 30dec and bleed on 3rd, roughly 28 days. Had positive ovulation test on 18th... Bedded 16th and 19th. Fingers crossed

Do y'all have any weird symptoms? I've been feeling really weird, but I don't know if that is just due to getting sick or something. I know it's early as my positive opk was 16th and 17th, but I thought I would ask. I had to go get a pap today, so he did a progesterone test just to see if I am ovulating as I was on BCP for so long. I am new to this!

I've been nauseous tonight and my boobs/nipples have hurt all day

I woke up at 2 this morning with heartburn, and some cramps. But I figured the cramps were from constipation. I do feel very weird this time around. Hoping for the best for us all. I just don't want to think up false symptoms, but the last time I can remember having heartburn I was pg.

Me!
O 18/19 (ff thinks 18th but I had O pains on the 19th). I'm conservatively 4dpo today.
AF due 2 Feb.

I don't really have hope for a bfp because idiot dh boiled his sperm by accident, he had been taking insanely hot baths every day for months now (of course I only found out a few days ago!). Also, I am super infertile because of endo, and we were just ntnp..... however, it's not totally impossible (haven't had a hysterectomy yet lol!) and I am twwing alone in my support thread atm. :)

I am super irritable today and want to stab dh with a number of kitchen knives even though he doesn't reeeeeaaaaallyyy deserve it. So I warned him of my mood & blaming it all on my fav scapegoat - hormones!!

Will test next Sunday, 12dpo.

:waves:

I am currently 2dp5dt so 7dpo with 2 embies on board. My offical beta test is on the 1st of feb.

I really hope that i have atleast 1 sticky bean in there.

Me!
O 18/19 (ff thinks 18th but I had O pains on the 19th). I'm conservatively 4dpo today.
AF due 2 Feb.

I don't really have hope for a bfp because idiot dh boiled his sperm by accident, he had been taking insanely hot baths every day for months now (of course I only found out a few days ago!). Also, I am super infertile because of endo, and we were just ntnp..... however, it's not totally impossible (haven't had a hysterectomy yet lol!) and I am twwing alone in my support thread atm. :)

I am super irritable today and want to stab dh with a number of kitchen knives even though he doesn't reeeeeaaaaallyyy deserve it. So I warned him of my mood & blaming it all on my fav scapegoat - hormones!!

Will test next Sunday, 12dpo.

You never know with Endo! I have it too and my two pregnancies were oops. I was told I'd never be able to conceive either

I've had such bad period pains yesterday and today, convenied I'm going to come on my period but nothing as yet, due on 30/31st

Glong fingers crossed it's not AF! Still a ways to go.

I have had a dull pain in my left lower side since O. It was also painful when bding yesterday. I've never had this before. I hate symptom spotting but I can't help myself sometimes!

Good luck to all! Hoping this is our month for sticky beans :)

USAFwife thanks for the positivity! Hope #3 goes really well for you, with no more heartache. X

MissCassie, hi! I remember you from the Clomid club in 2014. We have both been at this too long, can't wait to read about your results! Fx!!!

Mtor I also have a dull ache on the ovary that I ovulated from. I get it frequently during the tww. I know there is a nice corpus luteum right where I'm feeling the pain (saw it on ultrasound on Thursday! ) so I'm guessing it's that. Hopefully you also have a good CL pumping out lots of progesterone (and being a bit achey on the side : ) ).

Who is testing first?

I'll test Tuesday, if not then Saturday. Got lots of cramps now though so may be out before Tuesday :(

Glong88 your cramps could be implantation cramping. Let just think positive and hope that's what it is not AF. The heartburn lasted for about 6 hrs then I got nautious I guess I was too hot and as soon as I opened the patio door the nausea subsided and so did the heartburn. Heartburn/nausea trying to creep back up but I'm going to lay down and try to sleep. Not sure what's going on. I believe I'm 7dpo because on last Friday I had EWC and Saturday I had O pains on my lower right side, but by my calendar I wasn't supposed to O until Monday.. Just so confused

Lots of ovary type achiness/twinges here. Trying to stay hopeful and away from the tests, LOL!! 5dpo today according to my BBT. I'm so tempted to start testing with cheapies on 8 dpo (Tuesday).

This is our 5month ttc. I've had one m/c in 2011 and then a ds dec 2012 with no trying or planning at all. Finally ready to have #2 and it's not as easy as I thought! I o'd on 1/16 or 1/17. I'm new to the use of opk so I was confused. Me and my husband dtd 1/15 1/16 1/17. I'm so over trying to calculate timing and even more sick of symptom spotting. I tell myself I won't then I do. However, this cycle I've had different symptoms. I've had a lot more cm and my boobs don't hurt at all like they usually do before af. I hope this is our month so bad. Plus I'm going on a cruise 1/29 and really don't want af to show her ugly head in the middle of my vacation. Af is due 2/1 so fingers crossed! But already planning on it not happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->