AF Due 1/30-2/1

CD 32 for me now...No AF. BFN on FRER and digi yesterday with FMU

ready for some answers!

Darkriver sorry to see you're out. :(

Im sure mine is chemical. Had bloods today, more on Wednesday should no by Thursday or Friday

Glong why do you think it's a chemical pregnancy? Did you start getting bfns or start AF?

How's everyone doing? Still no af for me and bfn

No AF still negative digital

First blood results boarder line now waiting for 48 repeats. Doesn't look good. Likely to be chemical :(

Me too!! I'm actually CD 30, but i'm 2-3 days late and I never go this late. I am clock work so to hit CD 30 and BFN on CD29 is confusing. I woke up and forgot to test this morning, i was so out of it and I went and then was like 'oh no!!" too late. I"m guessing i'm just late then, because I would get a BFP by now, correct?!

pirate...it's hard to tell...maybe you ovulated late.

I am in the same boat. CD 34 today...8 days late for AF. Watery CM this morning. Been cranky as hell the past 24 hours. also woke up with a headache.

Not testing again til Friday. Last test was Sunday, BFN.

Ugh, I'm out. booo! The good news about AF being (uncharacteristically) late is that it pushed my ovulation back this month and I'll be back from my business trip to get it done! Silver lining!!

Hello ladies,

I read through all 20 pages in this thread, and I feel badly I didn't find this thread sooner! I am sorry but keeping optimistic for those who AF showed, and hoping there are no chemical pg's here (BIGHUGS glong88!!!)

Am I too late to join? I don't see anything else out there on this forum that comes close...I think my cycle is/was due 1/30 till possibly today; I had a normal cycle 12/15-12/19 and then was placed on a new Rx which made my body have another cycle 1/5 to 1/8 (I thought it was 1/3, but I was wrong--and no, I am not on that Rx anymore.) I wasn't paying attention to any of this because my DH had an SA last year saying he had an extremely low count/motility. Since then, he has lost 50 pounds and his health in SO many ways has drastically changed for the better. He came home after a business trip the week of 1/20 and he had missed me <3...anyways, I literally started having weird things happen as soon as the 23rd. I know that sounds crazy!!!--but here I am, so tired I can barely keep my eyes open, I've been having AF pangs with no AF, the weirdest dreams, a high/hard/closed cervix a few days back, and sporadic nausea/dizziness. I had a spot of blood last night, really light and pink--yet nothing else. SO far my hpt's have been BFN but I think I may test again later this week...

Please forgive me that I sound like a madwoman--we'd be thrilled if this was a BFP--I just honestly do not know my cycle history like I should because I thought this couldn't ever happen again...

welcome 5miracles...

here is to hoping we get our BFPs. Testing again Friday morning. Last test was Sunday.

welcome 5miracles...

here is to hoping we get our BFPs. Testing again Friday morning. Last test was Sunday.

Aw, thank you :) :) :) Friday--ok, it's ON. It'll be hard to wait, but at least by then I should know definitely one way or another...I have no idea when I ovulated and my CD#1 is an estimate based on some advice I got from a couple of lovely ladies on this forum...

I posted a few days ago that I was out, but I'm now questioning it again. I've had spotting for 2 days & what looks like my period today. I'm still having cramping, nausea, problems sleeping, & heartburn/indigestion when I eat. I haven't ate much in the past 10 days since I started feeling cruddy. I'm eating a little more now and can usually get down lunch & dinner, but I don't feel good after eating. I also have the gross taste again in my mouth.. even after brushing & using mouthwash, it's still there. I've read some stories that girls got what looked to be their period & still were pregnant, but I have no clue what the chances of this is. I feel like I'm talking crazy, but at the same time can't completely drop the possibility of being pregnant in the back of my mind.

Call me an eternal optimist, Mrsb07--but I truly feel things aren't truly certain until your cycle arrives...just my humble $0.02. I had pink spotting last night--so of course, I had to go to Dr. Google to look up other stories, and just like you wrote--I was reading about women who had days of spotting--yet were still pregnant AND had healthy babies. I also know a woman whose u/s said she was having a girl...she was SURE she was having a boy--and guess what, when her child arrived, the plumbing was on the *outside*, if you get my drift. Sometimes our brains and hearts may not be on the same wavelength but with TTC---ANY sign can be misinterpreted, even those that say 'wait till next month'. I don't consider you out for this month...again, just my $0.02...

MrsB... If you're bleeding you are most likely out. But take a test anyway to see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->