AF due 13th March - anyone want to wait with me? :)

rose.

Mum of 2
Reaction score
Hi all!

I think I Od 2 days ago which means Af is due on 13th March. Is anyone due around that time? FF thought I had O'd last Friday but changed its mind, so I'm back to the beginning of the TWW again :coffee:

This will be our sixth cycle and I got pregnant with my son on cycle 6 so I'm hoping it will be lucky for us again!

Hi Rose!!

I'm currently 4dpo...did our first iui 4 days ago...af is supposed to be here on 3/15...fingers crossed for both of us she doesn't show!!!!

Af is due on the 12th, can I join you in your wait?

This 2 week wait seems to be dragging.......

Af is due on the 12th, can I join you in your wait?

This 2 week wait seems to be dragging.......

Mine seems to be too!!! I'm 4dpo...I feel like 4dpo is the worst one! I don't know why, just seems to be the one that drags by the longest! Baby dust to you!!!!!

Hi ladies thanks for joining me! I feel like this entire cycle is dragging. I remember feeling like this when I was TTC my son and got to month 6.
Hopefully we will all be lucky this month :)

Due march 14th. Fourth month of trying 2 dpo. Glad to see somebody who didn't fall instantly with no 2 as I feel like I am the only one in the world right now lol.

Hi Ally I feel the same!! Even my SIL who took 2 years to conceive number 1 was pregnant by accident before her son was even 1. I was really pleased for her because she had such a difficult time with her first, but it did kind of make me think that number 2 would happen for me really easily. It hasn't worked out that way, I know we have been having sex at the right time every month yet here we are after 6 cycles.

Oh - and FF says I'm now due AF on 15th so a couple more days for me to wait!!!

Yep same with all my friends. I think it must work better when it isn't planned. People say don't stress about it but it's so hard not to :( we dtd every day for a week last month and still nothing :( it's very disappointing.

We did the same last month. This cycle I decided to try something different so we have tried to Bd every 2 days throughout my cycle. I figured we can't lose anything by trying! Hoping it will work, the whole process is becoming exhausting and frustrating. If I get pregnant next month I will be due just before Xmas so I would really really like it to happen this month.

Hi ladies mind if I join you? TTC #3, bd on sunday and +opk on monday evening so i reckon i don't have much of a chance this month but a girl. Can dream! Symptomless so far except for a sore throat and being freezing! Weirdly a sore throat early on has been a hallmark of my previous pregnancies, I've read that a fertilised egg will produce Early Pregnancy Factor which suppresses immunity so catching a cold in the tww is a good sign. Am I sounding at all like I'm trying to convince myself i still have a chance this month?! Lol!
Anyway AF is due around 12/14th March so would love some buddies for the wait! Good luck everyone x

Im on 14 DPO ( according to my period calender on my phone ) i was supposed to be due on the 13th or so but had light spotting for 3 days sat-mon . guess im joining the wait to see what happens

Hi ladies! Jemsy I also have a cold, hopefully it's a sign :) it's making temping a nightmare because ive been sleeping with my mouth open. Id say you're still in with a good chance, sperm can survive up to 5 days after all.

Have you tested little bit? Sounds like breakthrough bleeding!!

Soooooo...sorry if tmi but today when I wiped I had a TINY taint of pinkish/brown on the tp. I'm only roughly 5/6dpo, so confused. My sore throat has completely gone today though. Absolutely no idea what's going on. Hate the tww sometimes! Hows everyone else getting on?x

Jemseybabes could be implantation. No symptons here yet to speak of 4dpo.

Sorry I lied I thought it was tomorrow, Still only 3 dpo :( so slow?!

hey ladies! According to FF i am 6dpo today.
:dust: to all of you!

Soooooo...sorry if tmi but today when I wiped I had a TINY taint of pinkish/brown on the tp. I'm only roughly 5/6dpo, so confused. My sore throat has completely gone today though. Absolutely no idea what's going on. Hate the tww sometimes! Hows everyone else getting on?x
i had the same thing last 3 days no cramping
15 dpo . very bloated feeling and hungry. Super tired sore boobs . moody .im super confused last time i tested bfn

I'm joining in ladies! I am 6-7DPO as I did not temp this month but just going off of EWCM and previous cycles. This is our 3rd cycle TTC and hoping this is our lucky month as I don't want to have a baby right at Christmas time! Feeling kind of icky today, just kind of tired and have a head ache. Otherwise nothing too wild. We dtd 3 days before O and the day of. Wished we could have more but it only takes one!

Good luck. I will probably poas Saturday the 12th :)

Hey rose and ladies!!

I had my Hsg done tueday. NEVER AGAIN!!

I am CD 13 and Here is my opk

Attachments

• IMG_20160306_143815.jpg
    IMG_20160306_143815.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads