AF due 13th March - anyone want to wait with me? :)

Sorry to everyone that had a bfn or the horrible witch arrived.. I'm still waiting for tomorrow.. Having cramps though like AF is coming tomorrow so i think i'm out too...

guess i will see tomorrow. Hope you guys have more luck next cycle. ^^ :dust:

Sorry ladies :( I also got a bfn this morning. I was gutted this morning but I decided I needed to do something proactive so booked a reflexology appointment for Tuesday night. If AF arrives as expected then at least I'll have something to look forward to :) I'll test maybe tomorrow morning or Tuesday morning so I know I'm not pregnant before my appointment - If AF doesn't arrive on Tuesday. Usually it arrives in the morning so I'm sure I'll appreciate something to keep my mind off it

Sorry ladies to hear about your BFNs.:cry:

AF is due tomorrow.. But I'll hold out to Wed as I never had my BFP before my period was due last time.

Ovulation tests are still positive.. Weird!!

No signs of AF but equally no symptoms of pregnancy like my ectopic BFP.:wacko: so confusing!

Will update on Wednesday either way. FX!

rose- like i said in the other thread. I'm so sorry you got bfn... Hopefully that reflexology will relax you a bit and help. I've read some good things about it. ;) so hopefully it will work for next cycle. :dust: sending dust your way. :)

MrsReed- if the opks are still positive then i'd say thats already your answer. you should def take a hpt.. not every pregnancy is the same. And some don't get symptoms until week 6 or 7. so that means nothing ;) just test.. ^^

Looking foutward to you testing Mrs Reed and fingers crossed for you!!

Thank you Velathria. I am feeling so stressed and irritable today, every little thing is getting me down. I almost just want AF to come now so I can get over it and try to be more relaxed

I'm sorry rose that you are having such a bad time the cycle. I know that feeling. Some cycles it's just too disappointing. I usually have a good cry on my df's shoulders and then I feel a bit better. Hopefully AF either comes or you get an bfp.

AFM my AF is also a no show still.. I usually get her right at the morning. Hopefully she stays away.

Well ladies, I have been away this weekend so just catching up. Congratulations on your BFP, and sorry for those still BFN. As for me, AF was due last wed and still hasn't shown. I thought I had a faint line last week but I tested again sat morning before we went away and it was a BFN. Still no AF though so really not sure what my cycle is up to. I miss a cycle in Jan which was rare but I am had my coil removed in Nov so not if that has upset things. My boobs are still hurting (3weeks now and its getting me down), really emotional, and I am so bloated I look 5 months pregnant ��. My OH also said he doesn't think I'm pregnant either. Getting fed up of feeling awful for no reason ��

Well ladies, I have been away this weekend so just catching up. Congratulations on your BFP, and sorry for those still BFN. As for me, AF was due last wed and still hasn't shown. I thought I had a faint line last week but I tested again sat morning before we went away and it was a BFN. Still no AF though so really not sure what my cycle is up to. I miss a cycle in Jan which was rare but I am had my coil removed in Nov so not if that has upset things. My boobs are still hurting (3weeks now and its getting me down), really emotional, and I am so bloated I look 5 months pregnant ��. My OH also said he doesn't think I'm pregnant either. Getting fed up of feeling awful for no reason ��

You are probably pregnant and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. That's what everybody told me when I was pregnant with my son. I had to miss a second period just to notice that I was pregnant. Even the doctor was telling me I wasn't pregnant but I was the whole time.

So just test every week ^^

Thank you, I am just confused by my cycles at the moment but I will keep testing on a weekly basis though. Guess I'm not out until AF turns up.

Thank you, I am just confused by my cycles at the moment but I will keep testing on a weekly basis though. Guess I'm not out until AF turns up.

No problem ^^ i didn't have anyone on my side either. Everybody believed I was crazy and I just knew I was pregnant. ^^

Well.. I'm 15dpo and AF isn't here yet..:happydance:

But we all know what she can be like :nope: going to get some FRERs and test mid-end of the week. Hopefully she's on holiday for 9months!:thumbup:

Keep positive ladies.. Xx

I am in a confusing wait right now. Took a test on Fri to get BFP, but then started bleeding the next day just slightly.. not sure what is going on but went to get some bloodwork done today. This means that I wont know anything at all until next week after I have had 3 tests! I don't want to wait!

MrsReed2015 I am waiting with you, not sure what my cycle is up to but will re test at the weekend.

FX MiriaiLei, hopefully your hcg levels will be rising and the bleed was not related. Xx

Well I caved..

Took 2 IC - BFN?! :shrug:

Have I got a diff batch I Wonder? Will buy a FRER tonight. DF wants to buy our Universal 'Fast Passes' for Florida next week so I need to give him the good news!

MissKat, let me know how you get on!:thumbup:

I caved and bought a Walmart cheapy (50 cents!) but they are negative. Part of me was hoping that it would be positive but I guess I still have to wait for the blood tests to come back. One day was so long.. I can't wait another week :(

edit: well doctor called me today. blood test was negative. Not sure why I had so many symptoms and tested positive on the FRER. Still going to get blood done on Monday just to confirm and an exam Tuesday. Was really hoping for better news though.

Sorry to hear that Miriai :(

I've had 2 bfns now, AF due today but hasn't arrived yet. I don't feel pregnant and my temp has dropped so im sure it's on its way, I would just rather it arrive sooner rather than later as I want to get on with next month now!! I was really upset about it a couple of days ago but have got used to the fact I have to start again this month,
And I'm ok about it now.

Well I haven't caved yet woohoo. I was really nauseous last night for a few hours, but nothing today other than sore boobs and needing to wee a lot. I am now 6 days late for AF and no signs of it arriving. I'm still too scared to test in case it is positive and then doesn't stick so think I'm in denial too. OH is also in denial.

Sorry to hear your negative blood test Miriai, it's not over til AF shows Rose. X

MissKat- you have the will power of a saint!

I'm now what I assume is 17dpo..no AF. Will probably test everyday with ICs until Sunday when I'll get a FRER.

Rose- misskat is right, your not out til she shows her ugly face:haha:

Good luck ladies, keep us posted!:thumbup:

Morning ladies..

Well I took a IC this morning an I saw my first faint squinter! Showed my OH who wasn't so sure, but it's definitely there! Will be peeing on ICs now until I get his confirmation, although I'm confident that was the start of my BFP.

So happy!:happydance:

Misskat, please let me know when you cave. I'm sure what ever the outcome it will be fine.

Morning ladies..

Well I took a IC this morning an I saw my first faint squinter! Showed my OH who wasn't so sure, but it's definitely there! Will be peeing on ICs now until I get his confirmation, although I'm confident that was the start of my BFP.

So happy!:happydance:

Congrats!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"