AF due 16th. Anyone else?

I started ladies. A day early too. On to the next cycle I suppose.

I'm out too :nope:

But here's to a new cycle and new beginning :yipee:

This gives me a chance to use the fertility monitor! :dance:

CONGRATS to ALL that got a :bfp:!

So happy for you!!! :dance:

:dust: to a healthy and beautiful pregnancy!

AF is due tomorrow, so I'll prob be joining you ladies soon : ( I will be testing with fmu tomorrow so I'm still holding out some hope!! Good luck to the rest of you!

Well if i dont start 2night like i normally do i will deff test in the morning!

OMGAHH! I couldn't wait til morning and i got a :bfp: and i retest with a digital and yup sure enough im pregnant! im guessing im only about 3 weeks right now

Wow congrats! A lot of positives on this thread! So wonderful to see!

I hope I can join all these bfps, af is due 19th/20th.

Yesterday evening I had a tiny amount of brown spotting (11dpo)and a sharp stabbing pain which I thought was af being stupidly early (I don't spot like that before af usually) but then my temp shot up this morning and no spotting since that tiny Amount! I took a picture but far tmi for this time of the morning lol! I hope this is my bfp!

I had a back ache. Not really pain but lower back ache. Also was campy some days. I did have slightly more CM during the Tww. Sending baby dust to all!

Well AF got me this morning. Two days early. Looks like I'm right on track with you ladies

Well AF got me this morning. Two days early. Looks like I'm right on track with you ladies

She got me early too. It's alright. Lets get this witch over with so we can go on to the next big O!! I had just bought test minutes before she got me

Well I texted neg this morning...AF still hasn't shown up. Now I'm in the horrible limbo. That is worse than the tww!!!

Congrats Kaylacrouch! What was the date of your LMP?
Try2bepatient don't give up yet :)
Sorry to those who got the nasty witch this month, sending you all :dust: for next cycle xx

I'm still waiting for dark 2 pink lines, have you guys ever struggled to get easily visible lines on IC? Mine are very faint , my opks never get very dark either., they get positive but not dark most of the time only half the lines is equal darkness to the control line., I never get the test lines darker than control line. Maybe I can't get good lines of IC?

Does anyone else have this?

Laurarebecca I suggest changing tests, maybe a frer? Or a clear blue digital?

Yea I would suggest a clear blue digi too. Most simple test ever! Lol

I'm too scared to do digi yet lol, I want two dark lines first! I'll pick up a frer tonight I think for tomorrow morning! If Tuesday was implantation, would frer pick up nicely tomorrow do you reckon?

which "proper test" has the lowest sensitivity in the uk? I'm using ic and want to use a better one. I've heard super drug are 10 mui, any others?

Sorry cant help you there hun as I'm in Australia :) clearblue has a high sensitivity though it picked my pregnancy up 3 days before AF was due

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->