AF due 17th Nov, anyone want to tww with me (EDIT in original post bfn 9dpo)

pinkgem100

Baby #2
Reaction score
Hi all

hate the 2ww so thought we could wait together.. today is 6dpo and desperately trying not to symptom spot but am feeling like I have a stuffy nose and a fuzzy head!! had the odd twinge..

EDIT:
10/11/2015 - 7dpo - af type cramps, slight stuffy nose!!

EDIT:
11/11/2015 - 8dpo - slightly nauseous this morning, headache, tired, af craps/pressure down in uterus.

12/11/15 - 9dpo work this morning feeling nauseous, settled when i had breakfast, constantly needinng a wee. drcided to do what i promised myself i wouldnt... took a cheap sainsburys hpt and got a bfn, knew i shouldnt have done it 😥😥

xoxo

Hi :flower:

I will wait with you. Im 5dpo im due af the 18th. Im trying not to symptom spot but ive had a sore throat and feelin fluy that i got around 2dpo & went away yesterday, lil aches & sore boobs! Could be all in my head, but we'll see Lol.

x

im feeling tired but not sure if its in my head, with my 1st 2 pregnancy i physically exhausted from 1 week before af was due!! with my 3rd pregnancy i didnt know till i was a week late (ds was a surprise) so not sure if its cus i want to be tired i think i am!! fingers crossed xx

Hi can I join you guys! 7dpo, Af due 16th. I've had pink spotting and sharp pains on 4dpo & today 7dpo, sore bbs today for the first time since coming off the pill 3 months ago, but could just be my cycle adjusting post-pill. My skin really broke out today (sob) but that could also be a post-pill thing. I was really sicky this morning but I think it was something I ate last night lol. Hope you ladies get your BFPs! Xx :baby:

im feeling tired but not sure if its in my head, with my 1st 2 pregnancy i physically exhausted from 1 week before af was due!! with my 3rd pregnancy i didnt know till i was a week late (ds was a surprise) so not sure if its cus i want to be tired i think i am!! fingers crossed xx

not sure y this posted twice and so far apart 😂😂😂😂

I'll join you guys too! AF due on the 16th I think.

I'll join! I'm 7dpo due on the 17th. Ugh! So long away. I have been symptom spotting like crazy but am worried it is all in my head. When I woke up this mornjng I felt a pull and yesterday I had a stitch pain. Immediately after ovulation I was really unwell too.

I decided to test this morning but I weed too much and it didn't work. Oops! That's what I get for being impatient!

Haha Cill!! Saw your fail post on the other thread, made me giggle ! I'm trying to hold off til Wed, doubt I'll manage that though lol

I always dip my tests, it's hard to aim wee without a penis lol!

I dip my tests too :haha:

Ive had stitch pains today and yesterday, i had this on my last pregnancy so hoping it means something good! Also tired, ive been nappin a lil bit, but i have got a 3 year old so could be tired from running around Lol

AF is due on the 19th. I have had horrible back pain, cramping , sore boobs and waking up with a sore throat and headache. I am hoping it is not all in my head . I want so bad to be pregnant. Wishing everyone luck and BFP!

i had an hour or 2 yest of af type cramps, but nothing since. starting to think this isnt my month, feeling very doubtful and tbh it wouldnt surprise me as its 1st month ttc!! least the boubt should stop me from peeing on a stick!! still going to monitor and write down my symptoms so i have something to refer back to!!

fingers crossed for all you ladies xoxo

I have been spotting today but only when I wipe. I also have had a pain down there. I am 8dpo today. Argh! I am worried it is all in my head and I want to test again already!

Hi ladies! I had more spotting last night when I wiped, it was more red so i thought AF was coming early but it hasn't :shrug:

Anyways I ended up doing some early testing because well I can't help myself :haha: first is veryy late on 7dpo, second is afternoon 8dpo and third is this morning 9dp with fmu. I see *something* in this mornings but could quite easily be an evap, I get them all the time on the IC's!

Anyone else tested? x

*edit - just realised i'm not sure if i'm allowed to post test pics in here so put it in preg test gallery!

i had an hour or 2 yest of af type cramps, but nothing since. starting to think this isnt my month, feeling very doubtful and tbh it wouldnt surprise me as its 1st month ttc!! least the boubt should stop me from peeing on a stick!! still going to monitor and write down my symptoms so i have something to refer back to!!

fingers crossed for all you ladies xoxo

you never know!! nothing to say that you're out yet :D Xx

Hi ladies! I had more spotting last night when I wiped, it was more red so i thought AF was coming early but it hasn't :shrug:

Anyways I ended up doing some early testing because well I can't help myself :haha: first is veryy late on 7dpo, second is afternoon 8dpo and third is this morning 9dp with fmu. I see *something* in this mornings but could quite easily be an evap, I get them all the time on the IC's!

Anyone else tested? Xx

https://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee490/AngelBunnyFaerie/bfcae556-eee5-4f78-a2bc-f4f231922a22_zpsl1ij8dyy.jpg

the bottom one 9dpo looks good, fingers crossed for tou hun, im gunna try and holf off till atleast 10dpo till i test so at least 2 more days, may hold of longer if i can!! feeling tired today and was a bit nauseous this morning!! so feeling bit better then i was 1st thing... not out yet!! xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->