AF due 28th of June - anyone wana wait with me?

India_86

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

been trying for 10 months now, really hope this is the month. Anyone due around the 28th of June? Wana wait with me?

Af due june 25th and im currently 2 dpo ill wait with u :)

Af is due the 26th for me but will be testing the 23rd. Just did our first iui 2 days ago :)

Im due june 27th.. month 5 of trying.. I'll wait with you too!

Due June 28th :) Ill wait with you, Symptom spotting is hard not to do...

Joining everyone. AF is due 6/23. I had abdominal cramps yesterday evening and again today (cd6). Keeping my fingers crossed.

AF due around the 23rd as well, 3 DPO light cramps. Hoping #2 is on board. I will wait with you as well

AF due anytime between the 21st and the 26th for me. Last cycle was only 28 days, so I'm hoping this cycle will only be that long (or I'll have my BFP by then). It may be up to 33 days though, which I'm really hoping it isn't.
I'm going to try and hold out to test until the 21st, and then if it's a BFN, hold out until the 26th to test again.
Not likely though. :haha:

Great to have all you ladies on board. Hope these two weeks go quickly!

feeling crampy and oh so gassy today and wanting to cry. I almost feel like I am about to start AF but to early

How is everyone holding up!
Im feeling some weird cramping, kind of into my back.. i've never had that before. Im 5dpo and having a lot of cm, something that usually doesn't happen for me post ovulation. Trying to cut down on caffeine as well. Any other tips or different symptoms people have gotten?

Good Luck!!

Jumping in here! I'm due for AF on June 30th, although I'm pretty certain I O'd on Thursday instead of tomorrow so it might change.

No symptoms. I have been a bit weepy the past two days but I think it is more due to stress.

Crack on the folic acid ladies!

AF due June 26. Certain I will cave and test early but I'm gonna try to hold off and not symptom spot! Glad to have some waiting buddies!

Hi all can I join you please - AF due 25th 5 dpo today - bbs have started to feel tender on the sides and under arms and suffered with back ache yesterday with cramps on and off.

Come on BFPs xxx

How is everyone doing today? Woke up today with a full fledged head cold! Crappy!!

I am thinking this TWW will go fast. I just realized I'm 4dpo already and didn't really take too much notice to it. My little girl is in her last week of kindergarten and we have an incredibly busy two weeks ahead of us. Fingers crossed!!

Hey ladies.....care if I join?!? This is the 6th cycle for me and I just went through my "ovulation window", so hoping to get some good news at the end of this month...I tend to get a little obsessed with my symptoms...so let's go crazy together...lol
:dust: fingers crossed and dust for all

I'm due around the 27th. Started a B50 complex this month and ovulated a couple days earlier (yay!) and I already varied by a day or two, so I don't know exactly when to expect it. It's my 4th month trying, but one of those months was really halfhearted because I was so busy at work, so it's really more like my 3rd.

My breasts are a little sore, but it's too early for that to be a symptom, I think. My lower back is sore, too, but I spent most of the weekend sitting on hard folding chairs and hard ground, so I'm trying not to read into everything. It's hard not to take every little thing as a symptom.

Feeling some weird pressure in my tummy and feeling like maybe a UTI? Pressure and urge to pee! hoping, hoping, hoping to get that BFP!

I normally have sore boobs by now, but don't, so that's a little perplexing. Ronnie, I love your attitude "let's go crazy together!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->