AF due 28th of June - anyone wana wait with me?

Good morning
@peanutmomma....yea, it's crazy how that works....I always thought that ov is mid cycle, but once I learned that it can come earlier,I started bd ing right after af goes off...

SPEAKING OF WHICH....I am still waiting for af to show.....I'm 14dpo and usually I would wake up and go to the bathroom, wipe and see af, but not this a.m. I have frequent urination and boobs feel fuller....hope the :witch: stays away.....Will be testing starting tomorrow

Hello everyone!!
13dpo; cd27 today. Af was supposed to be here this morning. Nothing so far. Bfn.

RonnieV- my best friend did not see a positive hpt until two days after the period date. Hopefully it's a good sign :) good luck..

Looking forward for good updates.

So tomorrow af is due, and I have sore boobs on the side, bloated, hungry, frequent urination,and my skin looks more shiny than normal...and my nails have been growing faster than ever...hope it's a :bfp: and the witch stays away...fx

Sore bbs on the side and under arms was a symptom (and still is) for me and also bloated. Fx you get your BFP x

:hugs:Thanks for the love ladies....I swear I'm going to throw a wrench if af shows up, I will remain calm and relaxed...it's funny how much work goes into ttc...right now, I have pain on right side(maybe the side I ov'd from)...bathroom trip galore, and my eye is twitching...:shrug: should I just waiting until Monday? :nope: I'm going to test as soon as I get home tomorrow evening...fx

Have you tested yet, Ronnie? I'd test tomorrow if I were you, but I'm impatient!

I have the af pains and spotting. Guess I am out. All the best ladies. Ronnie good luck to you...

Suppose to start af today, but no sign...the wait continues.

@MrsK....No I haven't tested, I wanted to see a normal cycle this month, but if it's not on by the evening tomorrow, I will test first thing Monday morning for concentration purposes...lol
@nnc...thanks...fx for you too
@mrswichman...same boat as me I see, fx for bfp

Ronnie FXd!! and :dust:
nnc FXd!! and :dust:

I wish this wait wasn't so frustrating, I just want an answer, so far up till 2 days ago I've gotten bfn on my tests... haven't tested since...

Hi guys, I need some advice please.... I tested on dpo 10, got on dpo14 I bled for two days thinking af is here as it was heavy..... I only bled two days, and this has never happened. My period is normally 5days bleeding. What should I do? Should I test, when or do you think it's af? Please advice. My breasts are very tender and I feel gassy and always tired.

Sounds like could be implantation bleeding commonly mistaken as af...I say test if you have them or wait and see if anything else happen...

I am I'm the same boat. TTC for a year I ovulated late this month but both my kids where the same I got pregnant a few days before AF. I was suppose to start yesterday but nothing as of yet. Cramps, nausea, nose bleeds and sore boobs. You know the usually big signs. I'm waiting to test next week gave in and tested last night BFN but it was expected. Can't wait to see who got lucky this month!

AF is supposed to come tomorrow. I have a short luteal phase as best I can tell (haven't been tracking as well as most of you) so that will only be 10 DPO. Even if it looks like AF comes tomorrow (and I've never been late in the last 10 months I've been tracking, if anything I've come one day early) a test likely wouldn't be able to confirm for me if it is AF or implantation bleeding. This waiting is TOUGH :growlmad:!

Normally when anxious like this I go to bed early with a tylenol pm, which is completely out of the question. (Yes I know not the best coping mechanism, but I've ever quite learned how to shut off my brain and I have issues with insomnia.)

Me too i can't sleep it's like I wanna go pee every ten minutes just to see if the evil witch shows up or not. I wish I would have paid attention to my first two pregnancies to know the signs better. As of today I'm 2 days late:(

Hi ladies,
My AF was due on 28th June but still no sign. I'm now 13 days past ovulation but still don't feel pregnant at all. I did a test on Saturday but got a BFN. Starting to go insane waiting for AF to arrive. The longer it takes, the longer it will be till ovulation again. Ahhhh!! How do you stay calm while trying?

When should I test again? This could get expensive!

I ovulated according to OPKs I ovulated the 23rd my normal cycles are 28-30Days. But with both my kids I got preggo a few days before my period. The cramps have gone away and now it's running noses, metal taste in my mouth and twinges all over. I don't want to get excited because we have been trying for a year with no luck. But I am hopeful :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->