AF due 4th April, anyone else?

shell-bell

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

AF is due 4/4, anyone want to wait with me? I got a pos opk on the evening of the 21st. We bd in the evening on the 17/3, in the morning of the 20th and this morning (22/3). But not feeling too confident because we didn't bd on the day we got the pos opk. Anyway baby dust to us all xxx

Hey Hun, I'm due on the 3rd. I got my first positive opk on the 18th and had ovulation pains on the 19th and 20th. We be on the 17th and 18th. I'm hoping we got it right this month. Last month we bd on the day of my pains so think that was too late. I read that it takes sperm 12 hours to be mature enough to fertilise so be before ovulation so the sperm is waiting is better.

I'm 4dpo roughly now. When are you testing?

Hi shell-bell, I'm also counting down to April 4th :)

We aren't doing OPKs or temping this cycle, barely using pre-seed too as I just want to sorta do one cycle "naturally" or, rather, without me logging every symptom and hoping against hope!

How long have you been trying for?

We are trying for our first and have been doing so since January :)

We're sorta going by a SMEP style method, just without OPKs - I've been logging CM and BD frequency though using FF and that keeps me sane as I love having the record!

We BD'd CD 11, 12, 13 (due to CM and some "ovulation pains" - at least that's what I reckon as I had them last month too!) then CD 15, and 17 (today). My cycles aren't always a regular length so I think we'll keep going with EOD until about CD 24 or 25 as you never know! Sounds like heaps of BD'ing but I don't want to miss it just because I 'thought' I had ovulated already….

Thanks for the thread!

Hey Hun, I'm due on the 3rd. I got my first positive opk on the 18th and had ovulation pains on the 19th and 20th. We be on the 17th and 18th. I'm hoping we got it right this month. Last month we bd on the day of my pains so think that was too late. I read that it takes sperm 12 hours to be mature enough to fertilise so be before ovulation so the sperm is waiting is better.

I'm 4dpo roughly now. When are you testing?

Hi Clacko!

Sounds like your timing is great!!!! Baby dust to you Hun! I'm 2DPO today and usually start testing with internet cheapies around 9DPO because I'm a poas addict :)

When will you test?

Hi shell bell I'll probably test on Thursday as it's hubby's bday on Friday. I really want to tell him were pregnant on his birthday! Would love to wrap up a positive test for him x

Hi shell-bell, I'm also counting down to April 4th :)

We aren't doing OPKs or temping this cycle, barely using pre-seed too as I just want to sorta do one cycle "naturally" or, rather, without me logging every symptom and hoping against hope!

How long have you been trying for?

We are trying for our first and have been doing so since January :)

We're sorta going by a SMEP style method, just without OPKs - I've been logging CM and BD frequency though using FF and that keeps me sane as I love having the record!

We BD'd CD 11, 12, 13 (due to CM and some "ovulation pains" - at least that's what I reckon as I had them last month too!) then CD 15, and 17 (today). My cycles aren't always a regular length so I think we'll keep going with EOD until about CD 24 or 25 as you never know! Sounds like heaps of BD'ing but I don't want to miss it just because I 'thought' I had ovulated already….

Thanks for the thread!

Hi Tuesdaysbaby

Welcome! Wow sounds like you've def done enough BD!!!! We started ttc number 2 last year and I had 3 early losses. Had a check up in Jan to ensure all was fine and doc said it was so fingers crossed we get our sticky bean soon!

When will you start testing? Baby dust to you xxxx

Hi shell bell I'll probably test on Thursday as it's hubby's bday on Friday. I really want to tell him were pregnant on his birthday! Would love to wrap up a positive test for him x

Oh wow that would be the best birthday pressure ever!!!!

It's something iv always wanted to do. When I found out I was pregnant with dd it was my bday so would be lovely to be able to do that for hubby. I'm not so sure this month though:-(

Well baby dust to you! Your timing looked good so fingers crossed. I also have a dd, she is 3 & a half. How old is yours?

Thanks shell-bell, I am sorry for your losses.

I will try not to test, however, if I don't get AF by the 4th then I think I'll start testing from then... I am so hoping that this is our month!

Yes, ha, fair bit of BD'ing but it's so hard to know what to do!

Hey girls
Been ttc since October..this is 5th cycle trying...
I had +ve opk on (cd15) and AM(cd16)..we bded everyday from cd7-9 and cd12-cd15...will try to squeeze cd17 too for bd.....had cramps last night and all day today..will confirm with temp & opk today(cd17)...
Will test april4th:)
Gluck all!!!

We have a ds who is 4 and half and dd who is 19 months x

Af due on 2nd for me. But I will wait with you till 4th. Fx for us all!

Hey girls
Been ttc since October..this is 5th cycle trying...
I had +ve opk on (cd15) and AM(cd16)..we bded everyday from cd7-9 and cd12-cd15...will try to squeeze cd17 too for bd.....had cramps last night and all day today..will confirm with temp & opk today(cd17)...
Will test april4th:)
Gluck all!!!

Hi Jannah K! Welcome! Sounds like you are in with a great chance! Baby dust xxx

Hi can i join u. Af also due 4th April & i'm currently 1dpo second cycle trying & ths cycle followed smep so bed cd 8-10-12-14-15-16 as got positive opk on cd 15 & so will bd once more tonight miss tomrw once on Tues & then done! Woah actually lookin bk that's quite alot lol but hope we'v caught it! Also used preseed a little everytime we bd.

I usually start testing with ic on 8dpo because i gt a good positiv by 9dpo with both previous pregnancies. So i'm going to start testing next Sunday good luck ladies & babydust to all! C

Mom..looks like we are on same cycle
I couldn't bd more after cd15 but I hope we caught the eggie...
I am 1dpo today temp rise to 98.1 this AM.
Will test 8dpo too if I get any symptoms. Feeling so tired since o....just been sleeping and cranky....
Never gotten bfp before so hope this is it....usually we bd day of +he and day after...this time we started right after AF till +v...
Let's hope for best!

Hi can i join u. Af also due 4th April & i'm currently 1dpo second cycle trying & ths cycle followed smep so bed cd 8-10-12-14-15-16 as got positive opk on cd 15 & so will bd once more tonight miss tomrw once on Tues & then done! Woah actually lookin bk that's quite alot lol but hope we'v caught it! Also used preseed a little everytime we bd.

I usually start testing with ic on 8dpo because i gt a good positiv by 9dpo with both previous pregnancies. So i'm going to start testing next Sunday good luck ladies & babydust to all! C

Hi mom2sam, wow that's some impressive bd!!!! If you don't get your BFP this cycle then I don't know! I will also start testing next Sunday when I will be 9dpo! Baby dust to you Hun xxx

Lol ladies i'm proud of myself too as normally once a week is enough! I said same to DH if after all that bding if nothing happens then seriously hs swimmers & my egg nd t have words! Coz we'v given thm best chance here. I'm hoping we caught it as used preseed at all times too whch wrkd for me previous two times i tried. Cant wait to test with u ladies & see some bfp on here! Cant wait till weekend wen we start peeing on sum sticks lol i'm nervous tho really dont wana see a bfn but oh well cant change the outcome nw all i can do is hope x

Mom..looks like we are on same cycle
I couldn't bd more after cd15 but I hope we caught the eggie...
I am 1dpo today temp rise to 98.1 this AM.
Will test 8dpo too if I get any symptoms. Feeling so tired since o....just been sleeping and cranky....
Never gotten bfp before so hope this is it....usually we bd day of +he and day after...this time we started right after AF till +v...
Let's hope for best!

Sending u lots of babydust!! We testing sunday then?? I wil be 8dpo too nt hoping t see anything until 9dpo but i'l test Sunday anyway as i knw i'l cave by then x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->