AF due 4th April, anyone else?

15dpo update.....I took a frer and it was bfn....I broke it open and saw a faint line but not in the test window......maybe I did it wrong?!? I'm not sure but I am thinking the witch will come for me in my sleep tonight......not upset at all.....just frustrated with the two week wait

16dpo 5:15am.....woke up early again!!!! No af yet.....I'm scared now.....if it is bfp why is it bfn?!? I'm not testing today......I need the witch to show up if I keep getting negative result....I'm paranoid about my health.....my doctor won't be back until May, so if I keep getting negative I'm afraid that the baby isn't going to make it?!? Pray for me please

Hi ladies I have been to the drs this morning for bloods results back tomorrow. Here are my tests from the top to bottom 14dpo am, 14dpo pm, 16dpo pm and today 17dpo fmu.. still not convinced its getting darker.

Attachments

• 2014-04-07 12.00.58.jpg
    2014-04-07 12.00.58.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 9
I definitely see a line on the third one.....bfp

Have you tried any other tests? The line looks the same on them all. Which tests are they? Are they boots? X

Have you tried any other tests? The line looks the same on them all. Which tests are they? Are they boots? X

Nope no others and these are tesco's own brand been ok for me in the past , but have been to the drs today awaiting blood results (will get first thing in the am) dr thinks they are positives and not evaps at least thats somthing but just need to see how high my HCG actually is. Fx

I think there positive. There probably just like ics and don't get dark quickly :) xxx

AF came for me on Thursday. So on to the next tww fingers crossed.

Pretty sure I didn't ovulate yet. Started getting ewcm today so maybe I'm gearing up to o now.

Looking forward to your results today missink. Any sign of af ronnie?

How's everyone else doing? X

I woke up and had some light spotting so I think the witch has finally arrived.....3days late but I'm thankful.....I had called for a doctor appointment and only available is in June!!!! So if I was I would be upset and stressed out until then.....on to the next cycle

So sorry to hear af is rearing her ugly head ronnie!

June is your next available appointment at doctors! That's ridiculous x

Af........... she got me.... moving to next cycle...

Still no sign of af but bfn yesterday! Rather odd, now 35day cycle, usually 32. Have once before had a 40 day but was after a mmc. Maybe its due to lack of sleep?Stress? Oh well, hopefully she'll turn up soon so can try again !

Hi ladies
, so feeling totally let down and angry with my drs she assured me my blood results would be back this morning and they are not broke down in tears when the receptionist said they was not back. :(

Clacko....I KNOW it is freakin crazy....wish I had a "real" doctor who liked her job.....I have to start taking vitex or something.....I want a sticky bean.....:)
Missink .....Awwwwwww I want to cry with you, this time is definitely crucial for you and I'm praying for bfp on the blood test....good luck sweetie

Clacko....I KNOW it is freakin crazy....wish I had a "real" doctor who liked her job.....I have to start taking vitex or something.....I want a sticky bean.....:)
Missink .....Awwwwwww I want to cry with you, this time is definitely crucial for you and I'm praying for bfp on the blood test....good luck sweetie

Thanks hun just hate being left in this limbo. I was silly sick this morning not sure if thatwas morning sickness or just worry ( im a big worrier) have filed a complant against my dr now as this will be the 3rd time she has not adhered to her duty of care and given false info (I work in care for the nhs)

I should report my doctor......she is never in the building.....smh.....what is wrong with these so called "professionals"?!?

I should report my doctor......she is never in the building.....smh.....what is wrong with these so called "professionals"?!?

I just read your post about a dr appointment not being avaiable untill june thats terrible. Could you change drs? I think I will be even though I have been with the same surgery since I was born the professionalism seems to be slipping. Fx next month is your month for bfp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->