AF Due April 25. Anyone else?

AF got me ladies. Hopefully may ( my birthday month) ill conceive. Babydust :dust:

Well I think I had a chemical pregnancy?
Got faint but very visable lines on frers at 12, and 13 dpo. Then tested again with frer yesterday and line was there but alot fainter and AF came.

Well I'm out! AF I believe has arrived..
Well it proves that feeling sick getting headaches and cramps/stretching and sharp twinges/pokes and tugging ... tingly breasts for over two weeks, heighten smells , metallic taste and all associated with/doesn't just lead to Pregnancy... Moral of the story don't read to much into it and just let it happen..lol.

Opk it is lol

Good luck to you guys x.

I agree, I was getting partially hope full this month, and its still pretty early, but I think my symptoms are settling down. I was so sick feeling for hours, but that's getting better, so will see what happens in a couple of days. I did poas today and neg, in a few days I'll know if AF will appear...

Well I'm out! AF I believe has arrived..
Well it proves that feeling sick getting headaches and cramps/stretching and sharp twinges/pokes and tugging ... tingly breasts for over two weeks, heighten smells , metallic taste and all associated with/doesn't just lead to Pregnancy... Moral of the story don't read to much into it and just let it happen..lol.

Opk it is lol

Good luck to you guys x.

Oh my gravy I know it! I've tested 2x an got a BFN AF is due today & so far I feel nada!
Kinda bugged me.
So I read a post on FB by more of an acquaintance than a friend & her sister was giving birth to her niece. She hAd written " nobody deserves a baby girl more than her. " I was so offended I cried. I laugh about it now bc this girl doesn't know what's going on in my life with TTC & she isn't saying to be rude she's just excited. But man did I take it personal! Gosh I had to delete my comment " I DO !" Damn hormones!

I decided to start Yoga to relieve some stress an calm the crap down! So ready for AF to start so I can just start Clomid cycle #1.
Good luck girls!

AF has started to show her face this morning. Cramps should kick in later today or tomorrow I'm sure. Hopefully you will all get your BFPs this month or next so that when I am back in June or July you all will have gotten to move on to the next phase :)

sorry to those that got AF...I will probably be right there with you in a few days. Fingers crossed for next month girls!!!!

I'm so sorry to all you ladies who the witch got :(

I am still hopelessly confused. My temp went back up but I still don't know if I'm 15DPO or 8DPO and I had tested on the 20th when I thought I was 12DPO and got a BFN. I don't really have any symtoms so I guess I'll just give it a few more days before POAS. Blah. This has been the longest, most confusing cycle.

I don't know what to think ladies. I put a tampon in this morning thinking it was AF... went to change it after the gym this afternoon and there is barely anything and cramps haven't started yet. Yesterday and today in my "spotting" or whatever it is, there was... I wouldn't call it a "clot" (sorry if this is TMI), but it was like a flake or something that I would associate with being a super, super small clot or part of a clot that you'd shed during a period, does that make sense? I feel like that is bad and even if this isn't AF yet then I still don't have a chance of BFP because pieces like that can't be a good sign. Thoughts?

@sweetbliss89 wait and see Hun... Good luck x..
I think while I'm trying that I'll wait until AF dosnt show up (give or take a few days iver way or a week for her to show)... But I can tell when my AF is on her way as my cervix is very low and stays low (even though I was hoping she wasn't I knew.).

Have any of you lady's notice if you get horny round ovulation?

I found this...

Dear Dr. Kate,
Why do I get so horny right before and right after my period?

Libido is a strange, enigmatic thing. We know that many, many factors play into our level of randiness: life stress, body image, physical health, available partners—and possibly hormone levels. There haven’t been a lot of studies looking at the connection between women’s libido and hormones at various points in the menstrual cycle, but some research has shown a spike in lust around the time we ovulate, mid-cycle (which is when evolutionary forces would have us engage in intercourse to get pregnant). That said, there are many fluctuations in the different sex hormones throughout the month, and these changes are different for every woman. Arousal isn’t cyclical—it can happen at any time, and that’s completely normal. This is why one week you may you jumping on your partner as soon as he walks in the door, and another week you may be pushing him off you. But if you’re lucky enough to have such predictable arousal levels, plan your dates accordingly and have fun.

Readers, have you noticed this about yourselves? How does getting your period affect your own libido?

https://www.glamour.com/health-fitness/blogs/vitamin-g/2010/05/sex-question-why-do-i-get-horn.html

No sign of AF yet for me. Tested again with fmu and a BFN. I have no symptoms at all. I don't think I will test anymore at least until a week. Will see what happens in the meanwhile.

Just wanted to pop in and wish everyone who's still waiting for the witch in here best of luck :flower:, baby dust :dust:, and BFPs :bfp:!
Tomorrow's the first day of potentially being late - you all must be so excited!
And if not - best of luck on the next cycle!

No5 so I notice I'm deffinatley one who's interested right before an right after AF....when O is here I'm far from interested! Haha. Idk why lol.

A little spotting for me today's it was an unusual orange-pink an completely stopped but I feel crampy and boobs hurt....she'll be here full on tonight. For those of you who have used Clomid would i start 5 days from today or tomorrow when AF is in full swing??

Good luck all!

@MegNE922
I'm the same lol.. But nout wrong with abit of blood sport:D:sex:
Lol (sorry to all for TMI) lol but you never no!!.. If ya don't try lol.. :thumbup: .(Also if you orgasm during AF you contract the womb and I fine my heavy flow ends faster..messy I know but like some animals when they are on heat they are more fertile when they have AF.. Sorry again for TMI..x).

Good luck all

:witch: got me this morning. CD1 for me today! 4 times a charm right?!

Lmao No5!!
Never bd durring AF to messy lol.

So AF had spotting yesterday and I thought she would come over night...I was wrong. Hope today bc I'm confused, this doesn't usually happen.

I've tested again and neg, just waiting to see if AF will show or not, only 10dpo, not certain still in with a chance.. anyway I will know in a day or two, my lp is only 11 days...

I am still sick after eating and burping a lot.. especially at work on night shift. I think I'm also getting heartburn and my mid back keeps getting sharp pains. All this is really strange and I've never had in a tww before...

Lmao No5!!
Never bd durring AF to messy lol.

So AF had spotting yesterday and I thought she would come over night...I was wrong. Hope today bc I'm confused, this doesn't usually happen.

I'm right there with you. Yesterday and today had some spotting/bleeding that was enough for a liner. Went ahead and used a tampon because I fully expected it to pick up but it hasn't. Same thing with this morning. I'm so confused. I can't even count these 2 days as CD 1 I don't think. Normally I cramp and have an actual flow, this is just.... frustrating!

Tested this afternoon......:bfn: :nope:. I just don't understand. I have nausea, sore bb's, lower back pain, breaking out on my chest an back, oh and the big one no :af:

Just talked to my mom she says I need to wait a few days an test again and to make sure I use FMU. Grr! Being a girl sucks sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->