AF Due April 25. Anyone else?

Tested this afternoon......:bfn: :nope:. I just don't understand. I have nausea, sore bb's, lower back pain, breaking out on my chest an back, oh and the big one no :af:

Just talked to my mom she says I need to wait a few days an test again and to make sure I use FMU. Grr! Being a girl sucks sometimes.

I missed your last post, how many dpo are you or is AF actually late now? Definitely use FMU. I won't test unless using that. I feel like even if I held it for 5 hours that it might not be enough. FX for you! As long as AF hasn't shown then you still have a really good chance! Hang in there!

I'm still as frustrated as ever. Its like a joke at this point. I've always said my body hates me, but now it is playing jokes on me. "Hey uterus, lets bleed a little!"... "Now stop so she loses her mind!" .... "Thrown in a few cramps then stop so she thinks she imagined it". :growlmad::shrug::wacko:

@ sweet bliss. She is still MIA today...Idk. I feel like it's coming but then again I don't? I'm bloated. Slight cramps but not really.
I want to POAS but I stop myself and keep thinking wait until cycle day 30...

This wait sucks! Why hasn't someone invented a poas for AF lol

Don't want to get no ones hopes up but my friend has just had her baby and she didn't know she was pg as she was bleeding heavily (TMI) thinking it's her AF.. But did a test as her tel tel sign with every pg...is she wakes up drooling with a wet face..(Lol) Plus tingly breasts and most of the other signs but the main one for her is the drooling that's the only reason she tested.(And she got a BFP and was 7wks) .. The docs didn't know where the bleeding was coming from...
when they scanned her and there was the baby..
They reckon the bleed MIT be from a cluster of cells round the front/side edge of the cervix..

She also had this with two of her older children..

@MEGNE922 I'd wait a few days after your AF is due as I was due on Tuesday and AF didn't show Until the Thursday.. Xx.

[ I have ordered some POAS OPK and PEg test sticks .. Will see how I get on.. Lol.
(I still have the tingly breasts and feeling sick feeling even when I eat and drink.. And my hip hurts ..plus bloated .. And headaches (but I tend to get headaches anyway) x.]

Good luck all x
and I look forward to hearing if you lady's do get ya BFPs :) x.

Sorry about the BFN, Meg. Hopefully it's just too early and AF won't show up!

I thought for sure i had implantation bleeding this cylce because i started spotting too early (usually i do a day before AF, but this month it was more like 3 days before) Well she ended up coming so i'm on CD7 now. Taking vitamin B complex this month to hopefully lengthen my luteal phase.

Baby dust to everyone!

I caved too and got a very very faint line with frer. DH says its negative but if I strrrraaaiiinnnnn my eyes there might be a faint line there lol. Arghhh, soooo frustrating. Will test again on Monday with a fmu and digital test if af hasn't come. Still having symptoms but could all just be pms.

AF has most definitely shown her face, without a doubt this time. FX for all of you ladies still in!

My AF seems to have stopped.. (Two days)..
(TMI) had tampax in and It was dry as a dogs bone lol. [But may spot/bleed abit hear and there as it has a habit of doing that but will see!].
I did do the BD early in the morning (on the 24th April) then AF arrived late morning so who knows lol.. And I had what felt like ovulation pain on lower lift side last night.. (But all informational).. Will have to wait and see..

Again FX and good luck to all..x.

I am 17 dpo (cd 32) today and no sign of AF (3 days late). I had tested at 14 & 15 dpo using CB digital and FRER with fmu and it was bfn. Did not test again, I was not ready to see another bfn. Contacted my ob/gyn and they said sometimes it can take upto CD 38 to get a positive and that they would not do a blood test before CD 38 in any case. Will go buy some cheap tests and do one tomorrow. I have just one CB digital test left at home and I don't want to waste it unnecessarily.
As for symptoms my back is aching, some pulling feeling in the stomach, sharp shooting pains like someone stabbing and the area around my belly button is paining too. Never know, it might just be my mind playing tricks.

May I join you ladies? I'm testing on the 29th, but AF was due on the 25th. I'm on holiday right now and it isn't possible.

Have absolutely no symptoms as of yet, but I did have slight brownish bleeding this morning, barely anything at all, but its completely gone. Fingers crossed.

Baby dust to all!

Possibly af coming a day late... Have some pink cm, I'm likely out, if so I will see you ladies in the May thread.

Did someone start a May thread for us? I'd love to stick together with you ladies!

Me too! AF came today and I'm ready for May! I'll be starting Clomid in T-minus 4 days lol.

Who ever start it dont forget to post link on here..lol.. X.

Ditto! I will join. Now who's gonna create? Haha

You ladies want me to start the May one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->