AF due around 18th June. Who's with me?

I think I'll be testing from at least 10 DPO onward if not 9 DPO. I tested with DS when I was 5 days late because I wasn't expecting to be pregnant, so this time I want the full TTC experience. It will be disappointing during the cycles that I'm not pregnant, but it will be so worth it to watch the :bfp: progression on the cycle I do get pregnant. :cloud9:

I was excited to ttc until after we started ttc lol. I hope you get a quick bfp.

Completely agree!!!! I was TTC with DD. Got PG on our 3rd cycle (once I started doing BBT & realized I O early - CS 12- & that we weren't BDing early enough in my cycle! We also used SMEP, OPKs, & preseed that month). It can make you go crazy quickly!!! :haha:

On a happy note, my temps are back up today :happydance:

https://FertilityFriend.com/home/3e386a/thumb.png

I think I'll be testing from at least 10 DPO onward if not 9 DPO. I tested with DS when I was 5 days late because I wasn't expecting to be pregnant, so this time I want the full TTC experience. It will be disappointing during the cycles that I'm not pregnant, but it will be so worth it to watch the :bfp: progression on the cycle I do get pregnant. :cloud9:

yeah I get excitied testing but for me im getting so fed up with it staying negative!! lol I must look like a crazy lady holding the stick squinint saying 'c'mon....CHANGE'!!!! lol:nope:

Well I'm down and out this month. AF started a day early actually on June 14th. Painful as all heck too.

yeah I get excitied testing but for me im getting so fed up with it staying negative!! lol I must look like a crazy lady holding the stick squinint saying 'c'mon....CHANGE'!!!! lol:nope:

Haha I'm the same way. I throw it away and an hr later pull it put and repeat the cycle.

sorry summermother :(

Yes smille24 i think this whole process will drive anybody crazy!

Sorry Shedevil18 and SummerMother. Lots of luck and :dust: to you for this cycle. :hugs:

Sugden88: I think every woman does this. I even did this when I thought I could be pregnant and wasn't TTC! Of course the one month I thought for sure I wasn't pregnant was the one month that I really was. :haha:

AF is due tomorrow or the 18th for me. Will test on Friday if she doesn't show!

Thanks ladies! I'm not overly bummed out as it was the 1st cycle of trying.

Stiletto_mom- i admire your determination to not test til the day its due or after! id cave well before! no self control lol x

Stiletto_mom- i admire your determination to not test til the day its due or after! id cave well before! no self control lol x

Hahaha, don't give me too much credit. I only do this now because I kept getting disappointed the first 6 - 7 cycles and then the witch shows. $$ out the window and a grouchy mood certainly doesn't help AF week hahaha. I learned my lesson the hard way.

I'm out. Temp dropped almost to cover line this morning. Just waiting for :witch: to show now.

https://FertilityFriend.com/home/3e386a/thumb.png

June 15th is when my AF came to visit. It is gone today. Now patiently waiting to ovulate!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->