Af due around june 30??? Anyone with me??

mommapowers32

Mother of 2 and wife
Reaction score
Gosh this tww is killing me I had great opks this month but its summer and my kids keep waking me up at different time and my temp are off boo! I sware I see a hint of a line on my 10mui cheapie this morning but its more likely an evap or my eyes playing tricks as Im only 6 dpo.

I'm with you. AF is due June 27 or so for me but I'm still freaking out.

I test yesterday at 6dpo (by temps) and today at 7 dpo but both were neg. I know it is too early but I can't even handle this wait. It is killer

I'm with you. AF is due June 27 or so for me but I'm still freaking out.

I test yesterday at 6dpo (by temps) and today at 7 dpo but both were neg. I know it is too early but I can't even handle this wait. It is killer

Hugs i totaly understand... im symptom spotting so bad

I'm also obsessing over my son's pregnancy chart. My temps were climbing by now and going triphasic so it's killing me that my current chart isn't - though I know that's not ruling me out.

I was so mad that my temp hadn't gone up again this morning that I didn't test like I was planning to. Then I regretted it, so I tested with SMU and it was negative too. I'm only 8 dpo and I know that in the past, my BFPs were 10 dpo or later but I'm still frustrated.

Yesterday I really "felt" pregnant but I was too afraid to tell myself that because I didn't want to be disappointed. Today I feel like I'm not but I don't want to tell myself that because then I just feel like crap.

Still nauseated (which is not normal for me) but it might be that I started a new prenatal vitamin - though I take those at night so I wouldn't think they'd be causing it during the day.

Alright so this is quite lengthy and a bit of a TMI but I figured I would post anyways to get some advice, personal experiences, or anything that can help.

In March I was 6 weeks when I unfortunately had a MC. That was my first pregnancy and it was a devastating blow to both myself and my fiancé.

Fast forward to this past month, I am very confused.

Start of my last AF was 5/13. Completely normal for me. I started testing with OPK around CD 10 and did not get a positive until CD 21-22, 6/3-6/4. Thought I was out for the month when I started to get what I thought was the start of AF on 6/18 at 14DPO. That would make it a 35 day cycle. But AF never truly came. I had a very light period, 3 days of brownish/reddish spotting with lots of CM. Took a hpt because I thought I was for sure preggo but got a BFN.

It only gets weirder from here, on CD 5 I got a positive OPK!!! But a stark white negative hpt (Wondfo internet cheapies)

I've been having hot flashes, waves of nausea, diarrhea (tmi I'm sorry), and twinges of pain in my breasts.

Has anyone had similar experiences? My first pregnancy I did not find out I was pregnant until I was 5 weeks because I had a weird, short "AF" so I assumed I wasn't preggo and therefore wasn't testing. This might seem dumb but I'm driving myself crazy! I just want some sort of answer so I can keep on trying if I'm not

Af was either due June 16th as it was the 16th last 2 months. Or due June 27th as it has been the 27 for over a year. Anyways, brown spotting on the 11th and it lasted under a full day. Then watery cm on the 16 through 18. Now, I'd af is due tomorrow then, I don't know. But breast have grown a full cup size since the 11th. Pms I get a slightly full feeling but no actual growth and that's the day before af only. I have so many symptoms it's almost obvious I am pregnant. Except the BFN today at 3 am. If af was due the 16th I am 9 days late. If due tomorrow I'll not be late yet. But yeah bfn
Adding that I had watery cm the 16 through 18th and now thick white cm. If af was coming this wouldn't be so. I get dry the day before and I've been urinating lots now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->