AF due, bbt high, beta <1 help

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
My chart is in my sig. I am confused. The latest O possibility was 13 days ago so my temp should have dropped by now. Even the few cycles where I had 13-14 day lps were not this high at 13. But a beta doesn't lie so any thoughts?

AF was probably delayed due to stress. Sorry to see she's come. :flower:

Nw. Definitely stress. I got a huge blow right around O time so it delayed my O ten days. I was just hoping between the faint lines and long cycle it would have been something. I am not ruling out a cp. I passed some weird brownish gray tissue last night and today's af had been full of dime size clots and this weird glistening waterish fluid. The blood itself was like runny snot for 45 seconds when I first got up. Sorry for the tmi lol

Honestly, I am just happy that cycle is over tbh. I knew it wasn't going to end the way I wanted it to with how stressed out my body/mind were, so it is nice to see that I had normal lp and a healthy flow for af and can move on to the next cycle.

It's always nice when you get closure on a cycle. Fresh start this month.

Hopefully. SO is already talking about backing off this cycle. Sigh.

Sometimes it relieves pressure if they don't know it's time to baby dance. Keep all the OPK's hidden and try not to make a big deal about it.

I did and he finally got up the nerve to try this last cycle. I couldn't hide the 40 day cycle, suddenly huge boobs, and all the other pregnancy symptoms. He's out this cycle. Too much stress over this and life. Oh well. What's another few cycles. Thanks for checking in <3

Aww hun. :flower: Really sorry to hear he's out hon. Hope he comes round before you O.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->