AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

NightFire598

Reaction score
Hi all, so I'm pretty sure I'm 1 dpo . Cycles are typically 25 days but I just ovulated so between my two fertility apps one says 3/28 and one says 3/31.

Anyone want to buddy up?

Hey there,

I'm brand new to this website because me and the bf had an oops a few days ago and now we're in the TWW. AF is due about the same time as you. Having some major heartburn yesterday and today.

I wish you so much luck!

Hi!!!!! I'll be your buddy!

I *think* I'm 3 dpo today - and planning on testing right around 3/28. The waiting is already taking its toll on me. Plus I haven't been able to take part in the St. Patty's day and March Madness celebrations that I normally do :)

Good luck to both of you. Atyree I don't know if you want a baby or not but I think a lot of us in here would agree that if you get preg in one shot you are very lucky!

My cm just went from creamy to ewcm so I don't know what's going on. My DH and I BD 5 times in 4 days..my body is tired! Lol

My birthday was the 15th so I'm super hopeful that this will be our month. Due date would be around dh birthday too which would be pretty awesome I think.

Good luck to both of you! It's so hard holding out to test

I also had a whoops day, wouldn't put much stock in it however both my girls were conceived on 1 time events lol. We're are usually pretty careful but we are planning to TTC starting next Jan so this would be a little too early for me personally but nothing crazy. Good luck to all of those who want a bfp, and well here goes 2 weeks!

Good luck to both of you. Atyree I don't know if you want a baby or not but I think a lot of us in here would agree that if you get preg in one shot you are very lucky!

My cm just went from creamy to ewcm so I don't know what's going on. My DH and I BD 5 times in 4 days..my body is tired! Lol

My birthday was the 15th so I'm super hopeful that this will be our month. Due date would be around dh birthday too which would be pretty awesome I think.

Good luck to both of you! It's so hard holding out to test

We are currently waiting to try, but might as well join the TWW anyways! I suppose we wouldn't really mind if we had one right now.

Good luck to you as well NightFire. I see we're from the same home state - hope this is the month for both of us! And happy belated birthday!

Aytree and Tanya - hope things work out for the best - we'll be here to support you.

Agreed this is going to be a long 2 weeks. I'm already sick of waiting...what are you ladies doing to distract yourselves?

I am not doing a good job at distracting myaelf...though I just started another series on Netflix. That'll keep me somewhat busy...lol.

How about you? You're from IL as well?

Haha neither am I!!! What series did you start? Always looking for something new! My husband bought all 8 seasons of House - so I'm doing the same thing to keep me somewhat busy :). I've also been trying to go to the gym at least 3 times a week to keep occupied. But I have such an urge to test, even though I know it's crazy early. Trying to stay strong until the 28th. What day are you testing?

I am from IL! Right now my username is reflecting the city I live in :) Glad to see another Illinoisian on these boards!

Lol you aren't too far from me then. I'm west of you. I just started buffy the vampire slayer. Watched house a few years ago. Buffy is campy but cute so far. Just finished frasier which was also cute.

I'm not sure when to test yet. Prob the 28th. That's when af is due according to my 25 days.

I think I'm 2dpo today, maybe only 1 as had 3 days of positive opks! AF due 30th.. I'll join x

Welcome :)

Ok does anyone else get gassy in the tww? They say it's a sign but I swear I am always gassy....anyone else seem that way?

I will join! We are 9 months into ttc ... chemical last month. I am 5dpo right now and its killing me... had a dip in bbt yesterday but went up quite abit today. Extremely bloated and gassy.. lol

Welcome! FX for you!

I am so hopeful for this to be the month. I feel like it's too early for any symptoms for me. But I'm the same bloated and gassy.

Were you like that the other 8 months ttc?

Sore boobs is only thing for me. No real symptoms when I had my chemical in Jan. Nothing last month either...

Next weekend can't come quick enough

Only sore boobs for me also, but I feel like that's pretty normal for me still around this time. Again trying not to worry about 2 ww I only had 1 occurrence so the chances are slim, but I feel nervous for some reason. Either way I'm also right outside Chicago!!

Wow kinda funny 3 of us in northern il ttc and in the tww together. Maybe a sign for us? I'm soo hopeful this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->