AF due easter sunday anybody else?!

Hoping you get an answer soon, snowywolf. As for me, the same thing happened last cycle where it dipped and rose for three more days, so I'm not yet convinced. Testing in the morning with a dollar store cheapie whether it's a BFP or not. Excited but nervous and don't wanna get my heart broken at the same time. :sigh:

I'm due AF today and usually she graces me on waking but no sign so far. My tummy hurts so i'm sure she's not far away. Had a few too many wines last night which was silly so can't really symptom spot as a little bit hungover (I know I know, stupid) :nope:

AF arrived today :(, onto cycle no.8.....

Sorry hun. Everything crossed next cycle is the one! X

So confused ... I'm due on today taken test BFN and slight spotting but it's like jelly sorry tmi... Sorry ladies good luck for next month!!! Keep me updated ladies xxx

I forgot to come back here. I was going to test on 11dpo (Good Friday) but AF arrived instead, 2 days earlier than expected.

Good luck to anyone else still in the TWW!

AF showed her ugly head this morning :( onwards and upwards good luck ladies on to cycle two for me now xx

I thought mine arrived this morning but ended up being brown discharge. Don't know if she's going to surprise me later today or not...

sorry ladies who AF has visited. Hope next cycle is the one :hugs: x

Hoping you get an answer soon, snowywolf. As for me, the same thing happened last cycle where it dipped and rose for three more days, so I'm not yet convinced. Testing in the morning with a dollar store cheapie whether it's a BFP or not. Excited but nervous and don't wanna get my heart broken at the same time. :sigh:

Hi Melamommy, my bbt dipped today.. :dohh: I think I'll expect af to arrive soon.. esp when it's 13dpo and it's still bfn.. *weeps*

Dang! Sorry to hear about your BFN. Hope that witch shows her face soon so you can get started on your cycle right away!
As for myself, I tested yesterday morning with the cheapie but there was a dye run so I had to consider it invalid. Ended up using my last FRER and since I didn't see a result in the first 3 minutes, I chucked the test. Was curious today and took a peek and this is what I saw!:
https://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b489/Mela_Mommy/Baby%20stuff/20150406_1313411_zpsbyk2pjlq.jpg
Are evaps common on FRERs???

Dang! Sorry to hear about your BFN. Hope that witch shows her face soon so you can get started on your cycle right away!
As for myself, I tested yesterday morning with the cheapie but there was a dye run so I had to consider it invalid. Ended up using my last FRER and since I didn't see a result in the first 3 minutes, I chucked the test. Was curious today and took a peek and this is what I saw!:
https://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b489/Mela_Mommy/Baby%20stuff/20150406_1313411_zpsbyk2pjlq.jpg
Are evaps common on FRERs???

congrats on your :bfp:

:happydance:

Thats defo a BFP! Congrats 😀

I'm buying 3 more cheapies today and using one in the morning. I don't officially believe it's fully a BFP but I'm pretty close!!! Continue to be bloated & have lower back pain, so hopefully that's a good sign!

So freakin nervous and excited and I know it's gonna take me a LONG time to fall asleep tonight. Gonna pray SOOO hard that my morning test is darker!

Good luck! Really hope this is it for you.

As for me, still no AF :shrug: I have no tests and i'm convinced she will show her ugly face pretty soon.... !

No AF for me either! Was due the 5th. Really not sure whether to test to find that I'll be let down again this cycle :(

It's really an awkward time isn't it. I don't want to go and buy a test incase she shows up and I can't face seeing a bfn... I dunno. Guess it's just more waiting? :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->