AF due easter sunday anybody else?!

Yeah more waiting! Have you had any symptoms? I've had nothing at all only slight cramps today but that's it! I think that's whats making me question a bfp or bfn really

Only symptoms I have could be AF ones aswell which makes me reluctant to test. Quite bad cramps on and off. Sore boobs. Headache. Tired. I spotted brown discharge yesterday morning but that stopped by afternoon :shrug:

I sure hope AF stops torturing you ladies and either shows up already or stays away! Mine is technically due tomorrow, but I O'd on CD13 so I was thinking maybe she's supposed to be here today. Either way, I tested with another cheapie this morning and the second line was there but very faint. I'm going to by another box of 3 FRERs today for sure!

Dang! Sorry to hear about your BFN. Hope that witch shows her face soon so you can get started on your cycle right away!
As for myself, I tested yesterday morning with the cheapie but there was a dye run so I had to consider it invalid. Ended up using my last FRER and since I didn't see a result in the first 3 minutes, I chucked the test. Was curious today and took a peek and this is what I saw!:
https://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b489/Mela_Mommy/Baby%20stuff/20150406_1313411_zpsbyk2pjlq.jpg
Are evaps common on FRERs???

if it's not an evap, congrats on your BFP!

Trying to hold it right now for another 2 hours so I can test with another cheapie. I'm not gonna use so many drops this time...4 at the most! Bought my box of 3 FRERs and will be using the first one in the morning. =D

Trying to hold it right now for another 2 hours so I can test with another cheapie. I'm not gonna use so many drops this time...4 at the most! Bought my box of 3 FRERs and will be using the first one in the morning. =D

FX and hope to see a darker line babe!! :):happydance:

congrats on the bfp!

still no af, no cramps but knicker checking all the time as feel (tmi wet) really don't know what to do :(

its cd 31 normal cycle 28 days

Here's this morning's test with Easter's for comparison:
https://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b489/Mela_Mommy/Baby%20stuff/20150408_0625321_zpsb15ctxe0.jpg

Hope you ladies get your BFPs VERY soon!

My stomach is in knots! DH and I have agreed we will test tomorrow. (5 days late)
Still no af and cm has died down a bit. No cramps as such just twinges.

4 days late and you haven't tested yet? Yikes, girl, you have a will of steel!

I just don't keep tests in the house or I would drive myself mad (not that I'm driving myself crazy already).
I'm going to have to do it before Sunday as i go on holiday to Dubai on Monday!

Woohoo! Have an awesome trip!!! Can't wait to see your test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->