Af due Friday 5th feb. Symtoms?

littlejenx

Reaction score
Ok so on Friday 5th will be day 28 for my and that's tgd length of last months cycle so just going with that. I got a positive opk on day 14 and after that they turned negative (I'm not sure how many days DPO that makes me but I guess it's either 6,7 or 8?) my symtoms are noticeable vivid dreams-Iv had this with my other pregnancies and it always baffles me but its so real and yesterday I felt wet down there and it was opaque white and thick-not loads but this cm is definitely different to what I get in a normal cycle I'm sure.
Anyones af due same time or similar things happening?

My cycles are usually 28-30 days long, which means I'm due for AF between Friday 5th and Sunday 7th.

I ovulated later than you (since I started tracking my BBT, I never ovulated earlier than day 16), so this is dpo 5-7.

What I've had so far is:
- Cramps in my right ovary for 3 days (I never got O cramps before)
- Constipation for 3-4 days (again, this is new for me around O)
- Yesterday all of a sudden I found myself with a sore throat and a stuffy nose (which used to be part of my PMS symptoms, but I hadn't got for months... also, it would be a little early)
- These nights I can also remember my dreams - which hadn't happened for months - but I'm not sure that's enough to call them particularly "vivid".
- I can see a couple of very faint veins around my areolas. I think they weren't visible at all before...
- Last night I felt soooo emotional, for no particular reason.

I have a 38 day cycle & I'm 11 dpo. Monday I started having cramping, backache, headache, nausea, constipation, burping, & dark ring around nipples. These symptoms have kept up, but also added metal taste (yesterday), sore boobs, not being able to sleep all the way through the night, & gassy. I've taken 3 pregnancy tests & nothing has shown up, but it might be too early.

The dark ring round the nipples is def a good sign! What tests are you using?
When are you going to test lily87?

Another thing I forgot in my last post:
this month I seem to be getting much more CM than usual.

As for testing, I'll try to hold out at least until the 5th. Last month I got a positive test on the day I was due for AF, then 3 negative tests in the following days (I think it was probably an evap after all), so I don't want to start testing too early and waste too much money and stress.

I've been using tests from Dollar Tree & this morning the cheapie test at Walmart. If it gets on or past when AF is due, I might get a more expensive test, but I didn't want to waste a lot of money testing before anything might show up. I'm having a terrible time waiting, as I keep thinking "this is it". If it isn't this month, I've gotta make myself not think about every symptom next month as it's starting to drive me crazy.

I hope this month will be the one for you! :thumbup:

Has anyone heard of or experienced hair loss during TWW?
I've heard hair is supposed to grow thicker and stronger in pregnancy, but today I've lost tons of strands - many, many more than usual, and I'm wondering if this might be hormone-related...

Hi ladies! Af is due Feb 5th for me as well, so I thought I would join you guys! I believe I Od on Jan 21st (had slight cramping and a small amount of blood in cm), so that would put me at 9 dpo. Symptoms that I've had so far are:

3dpo: constipation (i have IBS, so constipation is a totally new thing for me!), backaches like I had been working out even though I hadn't, indigestion and cramping (possibly due to the constipation), and hard time falling asleep
4dpo (around 930pm): spotting (only when I wiped, lasted about 24 hours and then stopped. Went from red blood on first wipe to brown discharge on second wipe and stayed brown until it ended), constipation, backaches, body aches like I was coming down with the flu or something, light cramps, indigestion, hard time falling asleep
5dpo-9dpo: constipation, lack of appetite

Throughout all of this I've been in an extremely good mood, which is very unlike me before Af. Normally I am in my "angry week" where I pick fights with my SO over every little thing and then realize later on that I was being irrational :haha:, and I've been sleeping really well, getting about 8-9 hours of sleep each night but still feeling exhausted and needing a nap during the day!

Iv not heard of it no-is it more likely to be stress? How many months have you been trying? This is my first month of trying for number 3 and I'm 29 x

I hope this month will be the one for you! :thumbup:

Has anyone heard of or experienced hair loss during TWW?
I've heard hair is supposed to grow thicker and stronger in pregnancy, but today I've lost tons of strands - many, many more than usual, and I'm wondering if this might be hormone-related...

I forgot to mention this in my post, but I have also noticed that my hair is falling out too! I usually lose quite a bit but it has seemed excessive to me (maybe I'm just looking for symptoms though :dohh:)

I'm expecting my period Feb 4th, so I'll jump on this boat :)

Mostly I've been trying not to symptom-spot, since I think I'm really likely to over-interpret and make things up, but I've definitely been feeling kind of off the past few days, and a week or so ago I almost fainted standing up on the bus and that has NEVER happened to me before....

Testing tomorrow morning! I've actually never taken a pregnancy test before so this should be a fun adventure :)

Hi Cheeses!

I saw another post from you.. you are 9dpo today, correct? Good for you for not trying to symptom spot - I can never seem to just let stuff go! :)

Fingers crossed for a BFP for you tomorrow, keep us posted!

I'm probably around 9 DPO. I haven't been temping but I have super regular cycles and have been paying attention to cm.

And I mean TRYING is the operative word here.... I'm honestly mentally cataloging every little thing that seems different and then denying I'm doing it, lol.

And thanks! It's the first month I think we actually have a shot--the two months we kinda tried before this we weren't super committed and didn't have sex near enough to ovulation day afaik.

I have extremely regular cycles too and have never had spotting before this cycle, so I feel like we have a pretty good shot this month too!

And lol, is it saving you from feeling like you're going crazy? :) I've been trying not to write anything down either, but I obviously gave up on that today when I posted my symptoms to this forum lol. But after posting that, I realized that I had forgotten some symptoms, so maybe I'm not doing as bad as I thought!

Hopefully your commitment to this month pays off! :dust:

Exciting that we are due around the same time. I'm hoping to test on Monday or Tuesday with first response x

Hi All, this is my first post since TTC which is super super exciting after a long WTT and some time off the site.

AF is due on 5/2/16. TWW is killing me this month (3rd month trying) I'm trying to be relaxed but I have a feeling we may have been really lucky and all our planning may have worked eeeekkkk. I love the idea of being realy calm about all this but it's not in my nature so I'm constantly symptom spotting and writing things down.

At the moment I've had on/off cramps for the past 2 days which is unusual for me. My googling has now spread to when is the earliest I can test, I'm going to try and be good and wait till Thursday but may give in with a first response on Tuesday.

Good Luck to all you lovely ladies xx

Hi ladies. Can I join you? I'm due af on 3rd Feb. Fm first month off bcp. I believe I ovulated in 19th so I'm 11dpo. I took a test today and it was negative so I'm now waiting till 4th to see if af is late then I will test. Good luck to you all

Iv not heard of it no-is it more likely to be stress? How many months have you been trying? This is my first month of trying for number 3 and I'm 29 x

I'm 28, and I'm trying for number 1!!!
I really hope this is not TTC-related stress, this is only my second month!!!

My 2 year old woke a lot like night for breastfeeds (yes still feeding him ��) so I had broken sleep about 8 times and everytime I'm having vivid colourful dreams. Nothing else to report x

Is anyone else having problems sleeping through the night? I keep waking up at 2:30 to temp (not sure why but my body wakes up about this time to pee) and then lay in bed for a few hours after that not really sleeping, then get up around 5 even though I used to sleep until close to 8. Sorry if tmi but went to the bathroom last night & had watery yellow/brown cm with a tiny spot in the middle that looked more red/brown. I'm supposed to start my period Mon but I've never noticed this type of discharge before. I haven't tested again since yesterday morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->