Af due Friday 5th feb. Symtoms?

I've also been having trouble sleeping, but I think last night it was probably just that I was excited to test this morning--nothing yet for me!

I typically don't sleep well at all, and have been sleeping through the night every night for the past week or so (I've been so exhausted every day). Those of you not sleeping well - do you normally sleep well? Not sure if thats a typical symptom or just due to excitement/anxiousness

I have off & on sleep problems but for the last month I typically get about 8 hours of sleep, minus waking up a few times during the night. The past 3 nights I wake up at 2:30 & can't go back to sleep. I thought it was anxiety over taking a test so I didn't take one this morning with fmu & still couldn't sleep. My body has also just been weird, lots of things going on I've never had before buy still nothing shows up on a test.

I have off & on sleep problems but for the last month I typically get about 8 hours of sleep, minus waking up a few times during the night. The past 3 nights I wake up at 2:30 & can't go back to sleep. I thought it was anxiety over taking a test so I didn't take one this morning with fmu & still couldn't sleep. My body has also just been weird, lots of things going on I've never had before buy still nothing shows up on a test.

Hopefully its just too early and you'll get your BFP soon! Maybe you're just stressing yourself out, thinking about all of the symptoms and weird things happening. That's happened to me before, and I wouldn't sleep because I'd be over analyzing everything! This month I'm trying not to pick apart every little thing and just wait it out (easier said than done though O:)

Hey Im am due the 5th as well hopefully we all get our bfp for February it would be a nice early Valentine's day gift to us don't you think? Lol I'll be testing on the 6th if AF doesn't show up.

Iv been abit silly as just worked out af is due Saturday not friday if I'm having a 28 day cycle like last month. I could not sleep last night but that's not that strange for me. I think I feel a little crampy but might be imagining it. One minute I think I'm pregnant then next I'm thinking definatly not.

Looks like AF is starting today for me unfortunately

Iv been abit silly as just worked out af is due Saturday not friday if I'm having a 28 day cycle like last month. I could not sleep last night but that's not that strange for me. I think I feel a little crampy but might be imagining it. One minute I think I'm pregnant then next I'm thinking definatly not.

I feel the same way! Some days I'm so sure that I'm pregnant. Other days I think I'm crazy! This week better fly by! :)

So I tested earlier today and didn't see anything, so I threw it out. Its been about 2 1/2 hours and I just decided to check it again and now there is a definite "positive". It's blue dye (which I didn't realize when I bought the test), which I know can be false positives sometimes. I will test again tomorrow or the next day with a FRER, but I wanted to get your thoughts.

Since it was after the 10 minute window, could it be false positive? Evap?

Attachments

• IMG_3727.jpg
    IMG_3727.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 11
I've had off & on spotting today which I would say is pretty typical. The only thing that's really throwing me off still is when I try to eat anything before around 2, I immediately feel really nauseous and have to stop eating. Today I could only eat 1 biscuit, a couple hashbrowns & a cheese stick before dinner.

I've had off & on spotting today which I would say is pretty typical. The only thing that's really throwing me off still is when I try to eat anything before around 2, I immediately feel really nauseous and have to stop eating. Today I could only eat 1 biscuit, a couple hashbrowns & a cheese stick before dinner.

I haven't been able to eat either. Either everything makes me feel sick, or I'm just not hungry. Hopefully a good sign for you! Maybe AF wont actually show!

I got a positive first response yesterday afternoon after a five hour hold. Hubby wants me to pee again this morning before he gets excited x

I got a positive first response yesterday afternoon after a five hour hold. Hubby wants me to pee again this morning before he gets excited x

Yay, excited for you! From what I've heard people say, it will take a few days to notice the line getting darker.

This mornings was slightly fainter ��

Maybe try again tomorrow and see if it gets darker! I took a FRER this morning and it looks like BFN. Might test again tomorrow, or just wait to see if AF shows. Keep us posted on your next test! FX for you!

Maybe try again tomorrow and see if it gets darker! I took a FRER this morning and it looks like BFN. Might test again tomorrow, or just wait to see if AF shows. Keep us posted on your next test! FX for you!

Thankyou x
Do u want a second opinion on your first response or are u certain bfn?

Thankyou x
Do u want a second opinion on your first response or are u certain bfn?

I'm certain on BFN. I may check it again to see if anything shows up later again though. I'm not home right now otherwise I would be checking it constantly! :)

The test I took was First Response 6 days sooner, and its definitely negative. I've read that these can give BFNs even after other tests have given BFPs with the same sample. So now I'm conflicted, and clearly I need to do better with picking tests! Anyone have any tips for what to get? The BFP with the thin line that I got was Equate (Walmart brand E.P.T).

I probably won't buy another test until missed AF, because I don't want to keep spending money on them if I'm not pregnant, but I'd like some advice just in case! :) Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->