Af due Friday 5th feb. Symtoms?

From what I've read frer is the most sensitive--I'd stick with that if I were you honestly. :)

AF is starting ): FX'd for you ladies!!

Morning ladies,

Feeling like I'd like to pull my hair this week. Still no AF (YAY) lots of cramping continuing but I'm starting to think this is def AF on her way. I gave in and tested Monday (The test said just over 50% accuracy for 4 days early, at this point that felt rational and surprise surprise BFN) Just reeeaaaalllllllllllyyyy want to know this month DH is sooo calm so you guys are my only outlet right now xx

Which test was it you used? Do u check cervix position or have any other symtoms? X

No sign of af! Still getting bfn

12 hours and counting to testing. I have decided tonight to swap my clear blue for a first response test after reading more about them on here. Trip to 5 chemists before being able to get one but worth it. Keeping everything crossed for the morning :happydance:

Good luck!! I'm expecting my period tomorrow and am trying to not think about it--I'm just starting to tell myself now that I'm not pregnant so if it comes I won't be too let down.

I know the feeling cheeses. Soo hard to do though! Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

BFN this morning ladies, still no AF but woke with sore breasts (usual sign she's on her way). Really did think we had it this month so rather low this morning :cry:

Keeping my fingers crossed everyone else testing today xx

Thank littleJenx, as all ladies know it's not an easy process....thoroughly going to be worth it but it's not easy. I had expected AF today given BFN this morning and so far nothing :-/ not sure what my bodies doing to me right now, still lots of cramping though which I've had on and off for the last week.

With one of my pregnancies I didn't get bfn until one day late and I was using the expensive early tests. So strange but just happens sometimes. I hope that's what's happening to u. If you check your cervix and IT feels low then af might be about to start, if your not used to checking it then you won't have anything to compare it to though so might not help? X

Sorry that's meant to say I didn't get a bfp until I was 1 day late!

Thank littlejenx I am trying to be positive and I think I'll test again Sunday if AF still doesn't show. I haven't been checking my cervix so I'm not sure what 'normal' would be. I stopped taking BCP in August 2015 after 10 years of taking it, so far cycles have been regular each month but varying in length the last few were 28days but the last one was 31 so my body still isn't playing ball and it doesn't help to try and figure it all out, I will keep you posted xx

Ok, I'm officially one day late and starting to lose my mind! I'm never late. I took a frer on Wednesday but it was negative (hence losing my mind). If there's still no sign of shark week by the time I get off of work today I'm going to pick up a few different brands of hpt and see what happens! Maybe my frers are bad.

Also my cervix is still really high and soft.... Freaking out a bit...

Yeah, the witch arrived last night!! Almost three days late!! So irritated. Oh well--keep looking forward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->