AF due in 2 days..... Dunno what to think.....

bbaabbyy

Reaction score
Hey ladies well AF is due on Friday and I have to honestly say I dunno how I feel whether I feel AF symptoms or not..... Part of me wants to test but I then don't wanna see that bfn so am determined to wait till sat if I have to :) just wondering who else is with me on dates etc and how u all feeling xx

Hey! I am due AF on Saturday and I know she is on the way. Cramps started this eve and temp was a bit lower this morning. Expecting her right on time. I know ppl say your not out until she shows but i just know when I'm out. Cycle #14 ttc now so I know my body too well. Also had a couple of pregnancies and lost both in that time so I sort of know what is normal for me and what isn't. Are you having any symtoms this cycle? :flower:

Hey! I am due AF on Saturday and I know she is on the way. Cramps started this eve and temp was a bit lower this morning. Expecting her right on time. I know ppl say your not out until she shows but i just know when I'm out. Cycle #14 ttc now so I know my body too well. Also had a couple of pregnancies and lost both in that time so I sort of know what is normal for me and what isn't. Are you having any symtoms this cycle? :flower:
hey, I dunno how I really tbh same as always I think..... Sometimes I think o that could b a preg symptom other times I just think that's normal as AF due in couple of days..... The tww is hardest part ever cause u straight think about ne thing and everything that could possibly get us a bfp :) tonight I feel really bloated and just have like a tummy ache but I'm sure its cause I ate too many biscuits and cakes at work lol!!!! Really sorry to hear of ur loses. Sending u lots of luck for your cycle. Were on cycle 6 now but tbh not really keeping track of it anymore xx

Oh I'm so with you on that. The TWW is awful at times. In my experience my pregnancy symptoms have been similar to PMS but more intense along with major lower back ache and breast soreness in the armpit area. Cramps stronger and more into the hips. Saying that each preg is diff so can change each time.
Hahaha the cakes and biscuits definatley won't be helping any tummy aches. Nice though :)
Thank you. It's been tough and still is, we will get through. Cycle 6 here too (post MC) it's going very quickly I must say. I'm sure it will happen for us both soon :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->