AF due in 6 days!

kezzaside

Reaction score
Periods due in 6 days, had brownish mucas 1 week ago for 2 days, abdominal cramps in right side Xx

I'm right with you on the TWW countdown!
Sounds like you may have had ov bleed - I've never had this but apparently it can happen

Good luck for surviving the next week!

mine is due in 7 days i have a 13 luthral phase and a 26 day cycle, so far had a few twinges and bloody nose when blew it this morning

Well that mucas was the first time iv ever had that.. no symptoms yet, been testing but bfn! Is it too early? There's so many different symptoms its confusing Xx

Still a bit too early to test, although I have thus morning BFN :-(
I think you just have to remember everything is a symptom....but for AF or BFP that's the real question!!!https://fmsa.dote.hu/newspaper/issue16/sperm0.jpg

fingers crossed you get your BFP hun :flower: I am due AF in 5 days and yesterday I had some pink spotting and ovary cramping !! am keeping my fingers crossed that it might well have been IB ! have heard that implantation comes in the form of mucus also! fingers cross !!

Was reading up on here earlier and it said about waiting 10 days after implantation before testing but im far to impatient and will be testing as soon as AF is late!lol.

Glx xx

Haha fingers crossed for all of us, keep us posted xxx

My af is due in 7 days and I have had some cramping which Is weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->