• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

AF due June 8th. Who wants to wait with me??

skc22

Reaction score
Who else has AF due in early June?
I think I'm out. This month as we only managed to DTD once few days before o, thanks to OH being on nightshift, but who knows.
Would love to see some others get their BFP!!!
:flower:

My wife's due June 10 I think? Close enough...

Due June 10.Was more laid back this month without temping and opks. Trying to go au naturale :)

My Af is due anywhere from the 8th to the 14th June. So would love to come along for the ride.

Ill join...my period was 5/7/14 and O'd on 5/21/14... I am 6 dpo today... Am a bit unsure if i actually O'd though cause temps have been on the decline :dohh:...everyday i can wait to temp and see if it goes up...

Any thoughts?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 9
Hi ladies,
I'm due June 8th and would love to join you ladies. This is our first cycle after an early miscarriage and we used clomid 100mg from day 2-6. I'll admit though, I will most probably test early!
xx

Good luck everyone!
I won't be testing early this time, will wait for AF to show. I had a chemical last month so I don't want to get my hopes up again.

Good luck skc - hope this month is lucky for us all xx

This is my first cycle after an early loss too Mexx :hugs:

I think I am due June 9th or somewhere around that week.
We BDd only on CD10 and CD14(day of O) so not sure about this month
I am 2DPO today and have been doing pineapple core theory.

I know it's too early for symptoms but how is everyone feeling? I think I'm 2dpo today x

I'm 3DPO today and have been having cramps/twinges on both ovaries

nothing else to report

I've been also having on and off cramps

When will you be testing?

I'm due June 9th so will be testing if AF doesn't show or if I'm having lots of symptoms I might test the weekend before. I try not to test too early as I have a history of chemicals but I also am so in-tune with my body that I can tell if it was a chemical whether or not I test...
I'm not even sure if we have a chance this month as we only BDd a few times but hopefully it was at the right time!!
Oh yeah not sure if this is a symptom but when we BD on O day my cervix was SUPER sore and OH even mentioned that it felt open and long?

I'm jumping on board, AF due on the 10th. I ovulated early this cycle, CD 11, but we dtd cd 5, 8, and 10 :) and I'm gonna try and get hubby to go again tonight.

Here are some of my symptoms of ovulation, (I don't temp though): cd 8 in the evening I felt a sudden gush of cm and knew O was close, cd 9 more cm cervix super soft, cd 10 almost +opk around 11am and cramping on the left side in the evening. Today, cd 11, constipated, light tan spotting and some minor cramps and lower back pain. These are all fairly consistent for me every month. Tonight or tomorrow I will get a bad sore throat too.

Welcome Kwynia

I also had a sudden gush on cd16 and got my lovely positive OPK :)

Hey ladies.
I'm due AF on the 6th June but I plan to test from the 2nd when I will be 10dpo. I can't wait any longer haha! I got a +opk on the 23rd and we bd'd from the day before to two days after so I think we are well covered and in with a shot. My only problem is, I'm still breastfeeding my son so I don't know if I am actually ovulating. Time will tell. This is the longest two weeks of my life!!

How is everyone coping with the tww? Xx

:hi: AF due either on 11th/12th for me. I would be testing on 9th. I don't test early usually. But this month I want to. :dust: to you all waiting to test. Hope :witch: stay away

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"