AF due June 8th. Who wants to wait with me??

Massive congratulations ladies! Soo exciting! :D

My symptoms have been very similar to yours Jessica, and I only came off bcp last month too. It's giving me hope even though I had a bfn at 9dpo yesterday. I've been having funny twinges in my uterus and hips this morning and still got lower back pain. Nipples were super sore last night although they don't seem to be as bad this morning.
Don't know when to test again, might try and make myself wait until Tuesday at 12dpo. Soo hard though! AF due today but no sign so far...

Massive congratulations ladies! Soo exciting! :D

My symptoms have been very similar to yours Jessica, and I only came off bcp last month too. It's giving me hope even though I had a bfn at 9dpo yesterday. I've been having funny twinges in my uterus and hips this morning and still got lower back pain. Nipples were super sore last night although they don't seem to be as bad this morning.
Don't know when to test again, might try and make myself wait until Tuesday at 12dpo. Soo hard though! AF due today but no sign so far...

I had bfn 8dpo,9dpo and 10dpo. My cheapie a still aren't even showing a line. My symptoms all disappeared at 9dpo and was adamant I wasn't preg so a big surprise when tested last night as not due on til tues

All my symptoms disappeared yesterday day-time and today. It makes me think that I'm just being silly and it's wishful thinking. I wish I could test again today but I know there's no point. Ah well, more waiting it is then!

I still dnt have any symptoms I still cant believe it either got a smiley face on cb ov digi today too so they do work as hpt. Im not due till Wednesday Thursday so shocked that a digu came up. Gna buy a frer just out of interest tho lol xx

Congrats Jessica and Emily!! So exciting! I'm 11dpo today and too scared to test and see another bfn :(

Hotmess- 11 dpo for me too and I feel like the only way to HOH(hold out hope) is to not test!!! Good luck to you!!!

13dpo today and BFN although you can see a shadow of a line if you hold it into the light. This also happened with my 1st chemical, so hoping it's a sign of baby just too early??

AF due Wednesday I think

My bbs have had a dull sting in them all day and feel hot to the touch? Anyone ever heard of this?

Sorry to the ladies that got af :( hope we get our bfp this new cycle :) :dust:

Bfn this morning 13 DPO - just waiting for the :witch: to show!!!
:dust: to the rest of you testers and :hug: to the ones AF got!!

Today is 15dpo and AF is due tmrw (30-day cycle)
Still have sore pelvic area and it pinches when I sneeze

AF is due tomorrow for me but I did an early hpt and got BFN so I'm out. Congratulations to all the bfps and baby dust to those who like me weren't so lucky this month :( xxx

Bfp as of yesterday ! :happydance: 10 dpo today!

Attachments

• 20140610_113647.jpg
    20140610_113647.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 6
13 dpo and cramps past two days. Bfn yesterday so just waiting for AF to show :(

Huge congrats wncmomma!!

AF due Thursday, think I'm out. Had THE worst cramps all day yesterday. Still secretly hoping but don't think it's meant to be.

Baby dust to all those who didn't get their chance this month :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->