AF due March 19th!! Anyone wanna wait with me??

LRodriguez

Reaction score
Well I am finally in the two week wait! This is my DH and I first time TTC. I have two children already, that I had before him and I were married but I never tried with them they just kind of happened. So I am anxious to see how my first round at TTC goes! I am also still relatively new to this site so I'd love to meet some people to chit chat and wait with and hopefully help these two weeks go by!

So far no symptoms! Just peeing a lot but I drink a lot of water.

Hi, my period is due the 17th, I'm not supposed to be here in the tww...we weren't actively "trying" in fact we were enjoying life after agreeing not to have any more BUT we are in a position that may change all that :)
We have 3 children already...5yrs, 2yrs & 1yr....I'm currently 6dpo I think, we did bd only the once 3 days before ovulation, my other 3 were all planned as I'm type1 diabetic so I've been here before and know my cycle quite well.
I had some cramping the last two days and some sharp pains on my left side, been peeing a lot too but I drink lots of tea!!! I'm thinking of testing Monday when I will be 11dpo, that's when I got my faint positive lines previously so.....until then I will be doing my own head in waiting lol xx

I'll join! My AF is due March 16 or 17 and I'm currently 6dpo! Really trying not to test until then!

Kellyrae everything sounding good for you!!! I mean that's if your game to have a BFP. LOL!! We want here maybe 4 one days as well I think it'll keep things fun!

Bselck24 the waiting will literally be the death of me. I just want to go buy 7 of the cheaply little .88 Walmart test and take one everyday!! But I know I'm two early! I did have so mild cramping today right below my belly button which is sir dove where I usually period cramp. So hopefully that means something's going on in there. Lol.

We are certainly game, not sure our sanity will be though haha
I've yet to tell my husband we will be testing next week! I think adding one more to the equation will add to the madness in our home :) Never in a million years did I ever think I would have one child so a 4th is more than welcome to join our family...if I'm not then that's okay too but I think I'm quite excited by the idea now xx

Hey, everyone. AF is too arrive the 19th. It would be our 3rd pregnancy. Last one ended in a mc back in October. We been actively trying since june of last year.

Hi, I'm due AF either 19th/20th. It's our 3rd cycle ttc #1. Getting impatient already. 2-3 dpo and nothing unusual, boobs are a bit sore but that's normal for me after Ov'ing. Also have a slightly short lp at only 11 days, (12 max) so I do worry a bit although my Dr isn't concerned. Good luck ladies. xx

Hi ladies, AF due for me on the 15th. I am 10dpo give or take today since I did not temp or use OPKs this month. This will be our 1st and we have been TTC since December 2015. I had some pink tinged CM on 7dpo that was only there when wiping so I am certainly hopeful that it was implantation bleeding. I have been testing since 8dpo with cheapies and totally negative so far.

Finger crossed this month will we will all get our BFP!

So happy to see so many people joining this thread! Itll be fun keeping up with everyone and hoping everyone gets BFP!!! I am 6dpo today. Nothing exciting happening down there. Hopefully something happens soon! I'm so impatient. This whole "trying" business is, well, trying...ugh. I have ZERO patients for waiting. LOL!
Sjab11! I an watching every wipe hoping for some spotting!!! lol Hopefully this means theres a BFP in your future!!

BABY DUST EVERYWHERE UP IN HERE!!! lol!!

I'm in! AF is due March 18/19. This will be my 3rd pregnancy - I have a 2.5 year old son and my last pregnancy ended with a MMC at 9W in December. This is our second cycle TTC since the MC - last month I got AF 2 days early, which was a real bummer. With each of my other pregnancies I knew I was pregnant when I felt like laughing and crying at the same time at around 9/10 DPO. I'm now 6 DPO so we shall see . . .

Anyone loosing their minds yet?? Ugh I'm so ready for it to just at least be like next Tuesday! Anyone having any new symptoms? So far nothing for me :( I was really hoping to at least get some implantation signs. I really hope to see a BFP this month and I am trying to stay positive but I have this feeling in my gut that Im not pregnant. bluhhh

Anyone loosing their minds yet?? Ugh I'm so ready for it to just at least be like next Tuesday! Anyone having any new symptoms? So far nothing for me :( I was really hoping to at least get some implantation signs. I really hope to see a BFP this month and I am trying to stay positive but I have this feeling in my gut that Im not pregnant. bluhhh

Okay 2 nights ago, I had slight cramping. Their yesterday slight pain my left side. Today nothing. I feel like this time is it.

Hi!

I 'think' my period is due around 19th ( not 100% sure) but got a faint line on FRER this afternoon :/ not sure what to think.....too early?
X

Ok so I thought I would go through my fertility friend app where I record all of my "symptoms" and list them here since no one else will understand my craziness!

FF predicted March 1st O but I felt strong O pains on March 3rd.

So March 4th (1dpo): tender nipples, strong ovarian pains from O day have went away and just slight pressure on left O side.
2dpo: light ovarian twinges on left side, tender nipples
3dpo: easily irritable, more frequent trips to the restroom!, light ovarian cramps on left side that haven't left since O
4dpo: same as yesterday
5dpo: extreme craving for chocolate, tender breasts, beginning to feel fatigued throughout the day
6dpo: fatigue, frequent urination, tender breasts
7dpo: loose stool, frequent urination, and increased appetite
8dpo: frequent urination, increased appetite, sensitive lower abdomen, fatigue

Here's to hoping those crazy early "symptoms" mean something great!

I'm also already getting the urge to test even though I said no way until Wednesday! My mom is visiting until Sunday and I may try to test Sunday morning before she leaves in hopes of seeing a BFP at 10dpo! Wish me luck! Send your prayers!

I have been hacing frequent bathroom breaks for 2 days!! Suspense

Hello! Happy Monday! Anyone get any BFPs over the weekend? I have felt pretty normal. Which I guess is a symptom because I usually have RAGING pms symptoms but I haven't really had any. Ive had some discharge but that could really be anything. I took a test this morning BFN. So I guess we shall see what happens later on in the week.

Spotting a little bit this morning and having AF like cramps so I am going to assume the :witch: is here or very much on her way.

Boo! I was pretty convinced that I was pg this month due to the heart burn since 9dpo and pink tinged cm on 7dpo just once when I wiped.

Hello! Happy Monday! Anyone get any BFPs over the weekend? I have felt pretty normal. Which I guess is a symptom because I usually have RAGING pms symptoms but I haven't really had any. Ive had some discharge but that could really be anything. I took a test this morning BFN. So I guess we shall see what happens later on in the week.
Tested this morining. BFN. I used my last test. I feel normal as heck. I dont wamt to buy anymore. Its going to kill me.. im so done testing!

Well I am finally in the two week wait! This is my DH and I first time TTC. I have two children already, that I had before him and I were married but I never tried with them they just kind of happened. So I am anxious to see how my first round at TTC goes! I am also still relatively new to this site so I'd love to meet some people to chit chat and wait with and hopefully help these two weeks go by!

So far no symptoms! Just peeing a lot but I drink a lot of water.

Hey I'll wait with you im 9 dpo and and expecting af on either the 19th or 20th. I think im already out for this cycle but its not over to af shows up so i guess there's still hope. When are you planning on testing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->